--
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                07-25-2013, 08:27 AM by thestumper
                We all know that trying to extrapolate true power ratings for five or more driven channels simultaneously can be an exercise in frustration at times. 90 WPC stereo 8 ohms measures around 70 WPC according to the Home Theater Magazine review. I knew this going in, but still wish I had bought more power going in. I haven't had clipping issues to date, and it is capable of playing at SPL that I probably shouldn't, but still, there is no such thing as too much power. The biggest problem I have had h...
                  10-28-2013, 05:04 PM by Craer
                  The 1913 is a great receiver for the money. I was able to snag this receiver from Fry's for $288 from a black Friday sale.

Setup - This was super easy. Very straight forward on screen setup was a huge plus. I used the Audyssey calibration to have it auto config my speaker volumes. This was very straight forward and sounded great once complete. There is only a Quick Start Guide and no manual but that wasn't such a big deal, you can grab it online if you need a copy.

AirPlay - Thi...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Denon AVR-1913 Receiver

Description: The AVR-1913 allows you to enjoy not only the powerful surround sound of the latest 3D videos in a 7.1-channel home theater but also a variety of advanced network functions such as listening to thousands of free Internet radio stations or playing music files stored on a PC. Since the AVR-1913 also supports AirPlay, you can listen to music content from the iTunes library in your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or PC/Mac via the network. In addition, the AVR-1913 supports the new Denon Remote App that lets you operate the receiver's main controls from your iPad, iPhone, or Android smartphone. The AVR-1913 further supports the multi-room audio function by letting you assign 2 of the amplifier's 7 channels for use with speakers in another room.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Electronics
                  Brand Denon
                  EAN 0883795002233
                  Feature Fully discrete power amplifiers for all 7 channels (90W x 7 ch, 8ohm 20-20kHz 0.08% THD)
                  3D pass-through technology Enjoy 3D video entertainment with dynamic surround sound.
                  6 x HDMI in / 1 x HDMI out Lets you connect your HDMI-equipped devices with a single cable. Enjoy high definition audio and video.
                  Front Panel HDMI Input Provides an easy connection for quick hookup and playback of your HDMI-equipped portable devices. Front Panel USB Input Direct digital play for iPod, iPhone and USB drives.
                  Item Height 6.4 inches
                  Item Length 13 inches
                  Item Width 17.1 inches
                  Label Denon
                  Manufacturer Denon
                  MPN AVR-1913
                  Package Height 10 inches
                  Package Length 20.5 inches
                  Package Weight 25.2 pounds
                  Package Width 17 inches
                  PackageQuantity 1
                  PartNumber AVR-1913
                  ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                  ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                  Publisher Denon
                  SKU O-CPDE1913
                  Studio Denon
                  Title Denon AVR-1913 7.1 Channel 3D Pass Through and Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay and Powerd Zone-2 Capability()
                  UPC 883795002233
                  UPCList - UPCListElement 883795002233
                  Item Weight 20.1 pounds
                  CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement AVR1913
                  Model AVR-1913
                  Color black
                  Department Electronics