--
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-27-2012, 01:36 AM by anders1979
                I am no expert but bought it because it fitted the hole in the furniture (I had deept problems) and yes i know. I am in no way having the recuired space around the AVR 1713.

It is only used for stereo with my System audio speakers (Danish Brand) and we mainly use it for TV audio and Airplay.
                The kids (5 and 3) can by them self use the music on the ipad and stream audio. I was impressed comming in one day and seeing my son looking Cars 2 on the Ipad while having audio from the AVR. I...
                  03-12-2013, 11:19 PM by HCarroll
                  Denon made a winner here. If you've seen my review for the Cambridge Audio S30 speakers you know what receiver I am using to power them. This delivers ample power and clean warm sound. The setup with the receiver is easy and almost fool proof. I have a Yamaha and Pioneer receiver to compare to and I'd rank them in overall quality, sound quality, and overall ease of use: Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer. I'd estimate this is probably the best AV receiver to "plug and play" with basic functionality.
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Denon AVR-1713 Receiver

Description: The AVR-1713 allows you to enjoy not only the dynamic surround sound of the latest 3D videos in a 5.1-channel home theater but a variety of advanced network capabilities as well. These functions let you listen to thousands of free Internet radio stations or play music files stored on a shared hard disk (NAS) or PC. Since the AVR-1713 also supports AirPlay, you can listen to music content from the iTunes library on your iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, or PC/Mac via the network. In addition, if you download the new Denon Remote App to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Android smartphone, you can use the device to operate the main controls of the AVR-1713. With the addition of an external amplifier, the AVR-1713 supports multi-zone operation, allowing two different sources to be enjoyed in separate rooms at the same time.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Electronics
                  Brand Denon
                  EAN 0883795002202
                  Feature Fully discrete power amplifiers for all 5 channels (120 W x 5 ch, 6ohm 1kHz 0.7%). Delivers the legendary sound quality you've come to expect from Denon. 80W x 5 ch, 8ohm 20-20kHz 0.08%)
                  3D pass-through technology Enjoy 3D video entertainment with dynamic surround sound.
                  6 x HDMI in / 1 x HDMI out Lets you connect your HDMI-equipped devices with a single cable. Enjoy high definition audio and video.
                  Front Panel HDMI Input Provides an easy connection for quick hookup and playback of your HDMI-equipped portable devices.
                  Front Panel USB Input Direct digital play for your iPod, iPhone and USB drives. AirPlay Stream music from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch or from your iTunes music library.
                  Item Height 5.9 inches
                  Item Length 13 inches
                  Item Width 17.1 inches
                  Label Denon
                  Manufacturer Denon
                  MPN AVR-1713
                  Package Height 9 inches
                  Package Length 20.3 inches
                  Package Weight 22.45 pounds
                  Package Width 17 inches
                  PackageQuantity 1
                  PartNumber AVR-1713
                  ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                  ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                  Publisher Denon
                  SKU O-CPDE1713
                  Studio Denon
                  Title Denon AVR-1713 5.1 Channel 3D Pass Through and Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay and Second Zone Audio Line Outputs.()
                  UPC 883795002202
                  UPCList - UPCListElement 883795002202
                  Item Weight 18.3 pounds
                  CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement AVR1713
                  Model AVR-1713
                  Color black
                  Department Electronics