--
      --
        --
          50%
            25%
              8 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-27-2012, 02:56 PM by Toadster
                It's been 10 years since my last AVR purchase, and the setup was much more simple this time around. My level of expertise is not as vast as many here in regards to receivers, but I felt that this model offered pretty good bang for the buck with the 3D/4K processing and various audio DSP scenarios along with Audyssey XT. biggrin.gif
                  09-28-2012, 09:14 PM by twbaisch
                  Sad. Sad. Sad. If this is the "new" Denon, they need to go back to the drawing board. The 2113 is packed with features, most of which are also packed with bugs. The sound quality is mediocre at best. The build quality is poor, and the remote looks and feels Emerson or Coby cheap. The network features are buggy and unreliable, especially the iPad/iPhone app, which is a joke. SiriusXM does not work at all, and tech support has been no use whatsoever. I bought the Denon because the new Onkyos have...
                    12-16-2012, 08:18 AM by Gandalf_Sr
                    The sound quality is great and the setup is easy. You have to realize that you first run the weird sound test that sets up the speakers for you, then you can mess with speaker sizes, crossover frequencies, etc.

The free Denon App for iPhone is flaky but I've downloaded the DeRemote for $4.99 and that works well. Pandora stopped working because Pandora changed their connection protocol but that was fixed in less than 2 weeks by a Denon update, that's outstanding! During the Pandora outag...
                      03-28-2013, 09:40 AM by tzetter
                      Replaced my 3 year old POS Onkyo TX-SR707 with this and so far it's working well (1 week of use). Setup was easy, no major glitches. Sirius App works but you must have subscribed to the WEB package that lets you listen via PC or mobile app for it to work. Pandora works fine. Have not tried Spotify or others. They also output to Zone 2 which was important for me for outdoor listening via 4 speakers (connected via external amp). 7.1 setup in my family room. Changing sound field modes can be fussi...
                        09-25-2013, 08:04 PM by stevenjw
                        New firmware releases, coupled with iPhone/iPad app updates have resolved most of my issues with using an Apple device to control Zone2. I'm able to select what I want to hear and control the volume on my deck nicely now. Nice selection of internet radio classic rock stations, some with little to no commercials too. Everything else works fine too. I'm pleased with my first Denon.
                        <<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Denon AVR-2113CI Receiver

Description: The high-performance AVR-2113CI lets you enjoy the exciting surround sound of the latest 3D videos in a 7.1-channel home theatre. It also includes advanced video circuitry that upscales high-definition (HD) signal to a 4K (3840 x 2160 pixel) signal.The AVR-2113CI further provides advanced network functions that let you listen to Internet radio or play music files stored on a PC. Since AirPlay is also supported, you can listen to music content from the iTunes library on your iPad, iPhone,iPod touch, or PC/Mac via the network. In addition, if you download the new Denon Remote App to your iPad, iPhone, or Android smartphone, you can use those devices to operate the main controls on the AVR-2113CI. The AVR-2113CI is even equipped with the multi-room audio function that lets you assign 2 of the amplifier’s 7 channels to use with speakers in another room. C4 Certified.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Electronics
                        Brand Denon
                        EAN 0883795002240
                        Feature Fully discrete power amplifiers for all 7 channels (95 W x 7 ch, 8ohm 20-20kHz 0.08%). Delivers the sound quality you've come to expect from Denon.
                        3D pass-through technology Enjoy 3D video entertainment with dynamic surround sound.
                        4K video support (4K video upscaling, video passthrough and GUI overlay)
                        Mobile App Control Take control of your Denon receiver from your smart device with the Denon Remote App.
                        Front Panel USB Input Direct digital play for iPod, iPhone and USB drives.
                        Item Height 6.5 inches
                        Item Length 13 inches
                        Item Width 17.1 inches
                        Label Denon
                        Manufacturer Denon
                        MPN AVR-2113CI
                        Package Height 16 inches
                        Package Length 21 inches
                        Package Weight 21 pounds
                        Package Width 16 inches
                        PackageQuantity 1
                        PartNumber AVR-2113CI
                        ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                        ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                        Publisher Denon
                        SKU DENAVR2113CI
                        Studio Denon
                        Title Denon AVR-2113CI Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay and Powered Zone 2
                        UPC 883795002240
                        UPCList - UPCListElement 883795002240
                        Item Weight 20.9 pounds
                        CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement AVR2113CI
                        Model AVR-2113CI
                        Color Black