--
      --
        --
          25%
            25%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                07-06-2012, 09:58 AM by JakeRobb
                I've been an A/V enthusiast for many years, but May 2012 was the first time in my life that I've had the means to buy anything nice. I did some research and found that AVS seemed to be the best community of experts and enthusiasts to help me make my decision. So, I joined, started reading, and started asking questions. I had two main motivations: 1. I wanted an HDMI receiver. All of my source devices can do HDMI, and my TV does HDMI, but I was still using a receiver that only had compon...
                  08-07-2012, 04:49 AM by MJfromMD
                  I had the AVR-1802 for many years and was very satisfied with its ability to produce the heart of my HT system. This posting is perhaps out of place since it voices my experience with using this receiver more than evaluating its overall performance and features.

My AVR-1802 required using 6 channel discrete inputs via the "Ext In" to obtain pure audio, since it has no HDMI ports. It was VERY capable in handling the audio of my Oppo BDP-83 and the results were impressively sweet. However...
                    11-15-2012, 11:15 AM by snakesurf
                    Best Buy honored the internet price at Buy.com of 645.00. This promotion last until 11/17/2012. I am very pleased with my purchase. This replaced a early 2000 model Yamaha (No HDMI didn't recognize the new sound codecs). I believe this is pretty future proof at least for a while. I was even able to run my 6.1 speaker configuration. My old Yamaha speakers were the high quality ones they made at the time and now they seem like new again. The sound is very clean although the video pass through in ...
                      01-29-2013, 07:50 AM by pickncrew
                      Switched to Denon after my expensive Onky* AVR died twice in two years. The Denon is easier to operate and figure out over the other brand and the sound is great. Zone 2 works great and is easy to turn on and off. I have zone 2 going to a set of speakers in the kitchen through Rocketfish wireless units using the Denon preamp output. I found Denon to cost a little more than other brands but I found an open box deal that knocked $300 off retail price and it was from an authorized retailer, though...
                      Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      Details
                      Denon AVR-2313CI Receiver

Description: With its vast array of inputs and network functions, the Denon AVR-2313CI 7.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver puts you in command. As the mid-level model of the IN-Command Series, this receiver sets a new standard in 3D, Blu-ray, game console, and other entertainment device integration with six DHMI inputs and dual HDMI outputs. It features seven discrete 105-watt channels of equal power, dual subwoofer outputs, and multiple high-resolution audio formats for superior surround sound audio performance. It also includes advanced video circuitry that upscales high-definition (HD) signal to 4K (3840 x 2160 pixel) signal. Enhanced by digital network audio/photo streaming capabilities, including support for AirPlay, mp3/WMA/WAV and FLAC HD audio, and Windows 7 compatibility, the AVR-2312CI is a solid foundation for your networked home entertainment system.

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Electronics
                      Brand Denon
                      EAN 0883795002257
                      Feature Fully discrete power amplifiers for all 7 channels (105 W x 7 ch, 8ohm 20-20kHz 0.05%). Delivers the legendary sound quality you?ve come to expect from Denon.
                      3D pass-through technology Enjoy 3D video entertainment with dynamic surround sound.
                      4K video support (4K video upscaling, video passthrough and GUI overlay)
                      Front Panel USB Input Direct digital play for iPod, iPhone and USB drives.
                      AUDYSSEY MultEQ XT Award-Winning technology helps create an optimal acoustic profile for your home theater.
                      Item Height 6.5 inches
                      Item Length 14.9 inches
                      Item Width 17.1 inches
                      Label Denon
                      Manufacturer Denon
                      MPN AVR-2313CI
                      Package Height 16 inches
                      Package Length 21 inches
                      Package Weight 21 pounds
                      Package Width 16 inches
                      PackageQuantity 1
                      PartNumber AVR-2313CI
                      ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                      ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                      Publisher Denon
                      Studio Denon
                      Title Denon AVR-2313CI Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay and Powered Zone 2
                      UPC 883795002257
                      UPCList - UPCListElement 883795002257
                      Item Weight 24 pounds
                      CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement AVR2313CI
                      Model AVR-2313CI
                      Color Black