--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-24-2012, 12:35 PM by Mreim769
                Still getting familiar with the receiver. I will post a detailed review once I push it a bit.

Overall initial impressions: Looks incredible, sounds incredible. Zero problems.
                  08-03-2013, 10:52 AM by excusemaker
                  first let me say that this is in fact the very first DENON product I've ever owned. I've always been a fan of Yamaha. my reason for switching to Denon on my new receiver was because of the size of this receiver. my entire A/V system is wall mounted and I needed a receiver that would fit on my wall mounted audio rack. Yamaha simply didn't offer a unit that would match the capability of this DENON unit and also fit on my audio rack for any price. now I understand there's a lot of people out there...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  Details
                  Denon AVR-3313CI Receiver

Description: With its vast array of inputs and network functions, the Denon AVR-3313CI 7.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver puts you in command. As the high-end model of the IN-Command Series, this receiver sets a new standard in 3D, Blu-ray, game console, and other entertainment device integration with seven HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs. It features seven discrete 125-watt channels of equal power (THD 0.05% all channels driven), dual subwoofer outputs, and multiple high-resolution audio formats for superior surround sound. It also includes advanced video circuitry that upscales high-definition (HD) signal to 4K (3840 x 2160 pixel) signal. Enhanced by digital network audio/photo streaming capabilities, including support for AirPlay, mp3/WMA/WAV and FLAC HD audio, and Windows 7 compatibility, the AVR-3313CI is a solid foundation for your networked home entertainment system.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Electronics
                  Brand Denon
                  EAN 0883795002264
                  Feature Fully discrete power amplifiers for all 7 channels (125 W x 7 ch, 8ohm 20-20kHz 0.05%). Delivers the legendary sound quality you?ve come to expect from Denon.
                  3D pass-through technology Enjoy 3D video entertainment with dynamic surround sound.
                  7 x HDMI in / 3 x HDMI out Lets you connect your HDMI-equipped devices with a single cable. Enjoy high definition audio and video on up to 3 displays.
                  4K video support (4K video upscaling, video pass-through and GUI overlay)
                  AirPlay Stream music from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch or from your iTunes music library.
                  Item Height 6.6 inches
                  Item Length 14.9 inches
                  Item Width 17.1 inches
                  Label Denon
                  Manufacturer Denon
                  MPN AVR-3313CI
                  Package Height 16 inches
                  Package Length 21 inches
                  Package Weight 21 pounds
                  Package Width 16 inches
                  PackageQuantity 1
                  PartNumber AVR-3313CI
                  ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                  ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                  Publisher Denon
                  Studio Denon
                  Title Denon AVR-3313CI Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay and 3 Zone Capacity
                  UPC 883795002264
                  UPCList - UPCListElement 883795002264
                  Item Weight 26.5 pounds
                  CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement AVR3313CI
                  Model AVR-3313CI