--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-14-2012, 03:45 AM by wtxgringo
                This is my first AVR, used to have component audio back in the 70s, so this was/is all new to me & after reading forums & reviews, had narrowed my search to this model or a Yamaha & picked this one as it has phono outs & I still have a record collection from way back. This receiver has lived up to my expectations & more. Works flawlessly & is on most days a good 18 hours!! Either music or movies, it drives them all with nary a complaint. Only thing I've noticed is it doe...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Onkyo HT-RC180 Receiver

Description: The THXSelect2 Plus Certified HT-RC180 combines the latest home-theater functionality with home-network capability to create a compelling mid-range centerpiece. A rear-side Ethernet port enables the HT-RC180 either to receive and output audio tracks playing on your PC, or to bypass your PC and directly stream internet radio stations such as Rhapsody and Pandora. The HT-RC180 provides five HDMI1.3a inputs to handle a range of high-definition video and audio sources. HDMI compatibility also enables the receiver to upscale any video input to 1080p via Faroudja DCDi Cinema. This 110 W-rated receiver also features Audyssey DSXand DolbyPro LogicIIz, two new surround-sound formats that expand the spatial dimensionality of games and movies. On top of all this, you also have Audyssey room-correction and equalization technologies working to create a well-balanced soundstage, no matter the volume level or the shape of your room. Among the other highlights of the HT-RC180 are a customizable remote controller and a proprietary Universal Port that enables single-cable connection of peripheral audio devices.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Onkyo
                EAN 0751398009181
                Feature 110 Watts per Channel at 8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC
                THX Select2 Plus Certified with THX Loudness Plus
                HDMI Video Upscaling to 1080p with Faroudja DCDi Cinema
                Audio and 1080p Video Processing via HDMI (5 Inputs and 1 Output)
                Powered Zone 2 and Zone 3 for Playback of Separate Sources in Other Rooms
                Item Height 7.81 inches
                Item Length 17.12 inches
                Item Width 17.13 inches
                Label Onkyo
                Manufacturer Onkyo
                MPN HT-RC180
                Package Height 13 inches
                Package Length 22.5 inches
                Package Weight 47 pounds
                Package Width 21.7 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber HT-RC180
                ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                Publisher Onkyo
                Studio Onkyo
                Title Onkyo HT-RC180 7.2-Channel A/V Surround Home Network Receiver (Black)
                UPC 751398009181
                UPCList - UPCListElement 751398009181
                Item Weight 39.7 pounds
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement HTRC180
                Model HT-RC180
                Color Black
                Warranty 2 years parts and labor
                ReleaseDate 2009-08-10