Viewing Product: Onkyo TX-NR1007 135 Watts 9.2-Channel AV Surround Home Network Receiver (Black) - AVS Forum
Onkyo TX-NR1007 135 Watts 9.2-Channel AV Surround Home Network Receiver (Black)
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-28-2013, 05:37 PM by IgnoringMyWife
                I purchased the TX-NR1007 used from the original owner. I'm using for home theater use and I'm very impressed by a few things. One was the number of audio format options, as I set this 9.2 receiver up in a 5.1 system. The Audyssey room adjustment was very easy (with a tripod) and the results were phenomenal, never had heard such incredible sound coming out of my speakers, mainly from multi-channel audio from movie tracks. The multi-zone option is great; I set up zone 2 in my garage/shop for 2 c...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Onkyo TX-NR1007 135 Watts 9.2-Channel AV Surround Home Network Receiver (Black)

Description: As Onkyo’s first ever 9.2-channel receiver, the TX-NR1007 combines network capability and advanced A/V processing with a myriad of surround sound speaker possibilities. For instance, you can use Audyssey DSX or Dolby Pro Logic IIz to create an expanded, more immersive 9-channel soundstage for games and movies. Alternatively, you can supplement one of several different 7.2-channel set-ups in your main room with 2-channel sound in a second room. Along with the assurance of THX Ultra2 Plus certification, the TX-NR1007 brings greater convergence to your home entertainment. Audio files from a networked PC or streaming internet radio can be fed to the receiver, and then processed and output with customary Onkyo power and fidelity. Audyssey MultiEQ XT ensures a well-balanced, room-matching speaker set-up, while ISF video calibration and 1080p upscaling via Faroudja DCDi Cinema work to get the most out of your video sources. Merely cherry-picking the specs, though, doesn’t do justice to this mighty receiver-we suggest giving it an audition and letting your own eyes and ears be the judge.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Onkyo
                EAN 0751398008801
                Feature 135 Watts per Channel at 8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.05%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC
                HDMI Version 1.3a to Support Deep Color, x.v.Color, LipSync, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DVD-Audio, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
                Audio and 1080p Video Processing via HDMI (6 Inputs and 2 Outputs [Main/Sub])
                Audyssey DSX and Dolby Pro Logic IIz for New Surround Channels
                Audyssey MultEQ XT to Correct Room Acoustic Problems and to Calibrate Speakers
                Item Height 7.81 inches
                Item Length 18.25 inches
                Item Width 17.12 inches
                Label Onkyo
                Manufacturer Onkyo
                MPN TX-NR1007
                NumberOfItems 6
                Package Height 12.8 inches
                Package Length 22.9 inches
                Package Weight 60.85 pounds
                Package Width 22.6 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber TX-NR1007
                ProductGroup Television
                ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                Publisher Onkyo
                SKU TX-NR1007-R
                Studio Onkyo
                Title Onkyo TX-NR1007 135 Watts 9.2-Channel AV Surround Home Network Receiver (Black)
                UPC 751398008801
                UPCList - UPCListElement 751398008801
                Item Weight 51.8 pounds
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement TXNR1007
                B002M78EPC
                Model TX-NR1007
                Color Black
                Warranty 2 years parts and labor