--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                12-19-2013, 12:39 PM by dodo888
                A few years ago, I was researching for an alternative for my legacy 5.1 surround sound system. With not a lot of space in my new home, I needed to go for a sound bar option. I finally decided on the Yamaha YAS-71 as it gave me the most bang for my buck. Yes, you can find more expensive systems out in the market, however, the quality of the sound was unmatched when I sampled other options of equitable price level.

The first thing you'll notice is quality from the workmanship of the produ...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Yamaha YAS-71 Front Surround System

Description: In terms of style and power, the Yamaha YAS71 home entertainment system is an excellent choice. This Yamaha home cinema system with subwoofer is sleek and compact in design, featuring only a surround bar and a self-powered subwoofer. The two components incorporate 165 watts of power potential. The Yamaha YAS71 home entertainment system sports a shelf-top surround bar that replaces the traditional four to five surround speakers with two speakers contained in one box, taking up only a fraction of the space. This Yamaha Home Theater System features a two-channel output that uses Air-Surround XTREME technology to provide the same level of surround quality as a traditional surround system. This Yamaha home cinema system with subwoofer offers three digital audio inputs (two optical and one coaxial), one analog audio input, and a remote control. This Yamaha Home Theater System uses Compressed Music Enhancer to improve sound quality, offers four surround sound modes, two listening zones, iPod compatibility, Bluetooth compatibility, and is wall-mountable. This Yamaha Home Theater System supports DTS, Dolby Digital, and Dolby Pro Logic surround sound types.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                EAN 4957812408295
                Feature 2.1-channel Speaker System
                210W (RMS)
                COLOR:Black
                Label Yamaha Corporation
                Manufacturer Yamaha Corporation
                MPN YAS71BL
                Package Height 17.32 inches
                Package Length 35.28 inches