--
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                12-26-2013, 03:17 AM by stratogustav

Despite the fact that this is my first sound bar ever I honestly feel I can give you a realistic opinion on this product based on my own experience with it. The whole concept of a sound bar sounded really cool to my ears because I really wanted some sub-woofer sound for my movies, games and music, which was all in my PS3.

I went to Target and I almost bought a Philips one that was priced at 100 dollars. I was really looking for the Philips one because my TV at the moment was Philips....

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Sony HTCT60 Soundbar with Subwoofer

Description: Bring the cinema experience into the comfort of your home with the Sony HTCT60 Soundbar. This slim speaker bar and subwoofer system bend the sound around the room so you get rich, 3D audio. The 30W subwoofer delivers intense, dynamic bass that brings new depth to your favourite music and movies. The speakerbar is so compact it can be placed anywhere and adds a touch of style to any room.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Sony
                EAN 0027242855335
                Feature By channeling virtual surround sound technology, this system bends sound around the room with just the two front speakers, giving you a 3D audio experience that's similar to sitting in a real theatre.
                The 30W subwoofer delivers pure, dynamic bass that will inject new life into your favourite movies and music.
                The slim speakerbar not only fits in front of your TV, but also on the wall or shelf.
                2.1-channel; 60W (15W x 2 + 30W). Discrete subwoofer delivers, rich, room-filling sound. Connect the sound bar to your HDTV with 1 digital optical cable (included). Perfect fit in your living room for a 40" HDTV or larger. Dolby Digital and virtual surround sound.
                Place on a tabletop or easily mount on the wall. Hexagon design; convenient and optimal speaker placement. Remote control and digital optical cable also included. Adjustable bass and treble settings. Analog audio, digital coaxial and optical inputs.
                Label Sony
                Manufacturer Sony
                MPN HTCT60
                Package Height 9 inches
                Package Length 39 inches
                Package Weight 13.45 pounds
                Package Width 16 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber HTCT60
                ProductGroup Speakers
                ProductTypeName SPEAKERS
                Publisher Sony