--
      --
        --
          --
            67%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-24-2012, 08:22 PM by Kenneth Miller
                Been using this sub for a few weeks now with my Marantz SR7002.1. A very reliable sub. I would recommend it to anyone that likes deep bass and wants to have an excellent warranty (2 years on the amp, 8 years on the sub). A+ Buy.
                  09-29-2012, 08:01 PM by blake18
                  Without any doubt, the best bargain in home theater subs. I had many people recommend more expensive subs nearly twice my budget, while I appreciate the advice, I am glad I went with this sub anyway. This is a beautiful subwoofer in every way, from its performance to its gorgeous looks. This thing hits down to 20hz with authority, it has very little roll off to 20hz, which is surprising for its price.

Do not hesitate to pick this sub up.
                    10-06-2012, 02:58 PM by whipit
                    I've had mine for over a year now and it's hooked up to a denon 2310ci and it gets daily tv use. So far so good. Nice clean tight bass and easily goes down very low. For music it is a little more subdued and not muddy but nicly there. I'm at a friends with a marantz 7005 setup with a REL 325 which is nice and see no need to spend 8 times as much. I thought is was 5 years on the amp and 8 on the driver, not sure though.biggrin.gif
                      11-29-2012, 12:33 PM by blk03snake
                      I had a Onkyo HT990 HITB. I started upgrading my system to BIC America's Acoustech series. The first speaker that I changed out was the sub. I can now tell you from personal experience, that I never thought a great sounding sub would make that big of a difference! Man was I wrong. I was so impressed with the performance, I bought another one.
                        05-05-2013, 11:01 AM by deadheadmike
                        I upgraded my receiver to the Pioneer SC-1222, speakers Polk monitor 75B- center polk 25C-surrounds Polk FSIA6- surround back Polk FSIA3 -Front Height Bose acoustamas cubes Sub now is ?? cant seem to find a name It works great bought @ bestbuy early 90's . Since my Pioneer has 2 subs out I was looking for another one . Almost bought klipsch rw12 and was eyeing the polk DSW pro 550wi. SO I took a look @ BIC PL-200 -rave reviews!
                        On another note the pioneer has 7.1 pre out hooked up to my old...
                        <<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        Details
                        BIC PL-200 Acoustech Platinum Series Subwoofer

Description: PL-200 is driven by an audiophile state-of-the-art BASH amplifier capable of delivering up to 1000-watts dynamic peak output. Front-Firing 12" Long-Throw Powered Subwoofer. 8 Year Warranty.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Electronics
                        Brand BIC
                        EAN 0729305003966
                        Feature Front-Firing 12" Long-Throw Powered Subwoofer with state-of-the-art BASH amplifier
                        1000 Watts Dynamic Peak Output, 250 Watts RMS Continuous
                        Frequency Response: 22Hz - 200Hz, adjustable crossover & volume controls
                        Sensitivity: 110dB @ 30Hz
                        12" poly-injected, with high power magnet and long excursion surround
                        Label BIC Acoustech
                        Manufacturer BIC Acoustech
                        MPN Bic Acoustech Platinum Series PL-200
                        PackageQuantity 1
                        PartNumber Bic Acoustech Platinum Series PL-200
                        ProductGroup CE
                        ProductTypeName CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS
                        Publisher BIC Acoustech
                        SKU Bic Acoustech PL-200 Subwoofer 1
                        Studio BIC Acoustech
                        Title BIC PL-200 Acoustech Platinum Series Subwoofer
                        UPC 729305003966