--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-24-2014, 06:48 PM by imagic

Over the past year or so, I've had the opportunity to audition many excellent speaker systems. In the process, I've noticed that I gravitate toward 2-way designs with horn-loaded compression driver tweeters. There is something about the effortless quality of a full-sized, high-efficiency speaker that is missing from low-end and midrange tower speakers designed for home use.

I was thinking about an experience I had at an AVS get-together last year, where I heard a number of d...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair

Description: This pair of Behringer's 2-way B215XL speakers boasts a whopping 2 x 1000 watts, 15" woofers, and state-of-the-art titanium 1-3/4" compression drivers. Ideal for live and playback applications, the B215XLs deliver deep, booming bass and acoustic power in ultra-compact, lightweight cabinets. This super-portable system provides excellent sound even at extreme volume levels, and the 1-3/4" titanium compression drivers allow for exceptional high-frequency reproduction......

Details:

Detail Value
                Brand Behringer
                EAN 0886830537998
                Feature This purchase includes a pair of Behringer B215XL Passive SpeakersEach speaker features:High-power, 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (250W continuous/1000W peak power)Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levelsExtremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic powerState-of-the-art 1-3/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency re
                Label Behringer
                Manufacturer Behringer
                MPN KIT-501604
                Package Weight 91.7 pounds
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber KIT-501604
                ProductGroup Musical Instruments
                ProductTypeName SOUND_AND_RECORDING_EQUIPMENT
                Publisher Behringer
                Studio Behringer
                Title Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair
                UPC 886830537998