Viewing Product: Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-24-2014, 05:48 PM by imagic

Over the past year or so, I've had the opportunity to audition many excellent speaker systems. In the process, I've noticed that I gravitate toward 2-way designs with horn-loaded compression driver tweeters. There is something about the effortless quality of a full-sized, high-efficiency speaker that is missing from low-end and midrange tower speakers designed for home use.

I was thinking about an experience I had at an AVS get-together last year, where I heard a number of d...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair

Description: This pair of Behringer's 2-way B215XL speakers boasts a whopping 2 x 1000 watts, 15" woofers, and state-of-the-art titanium 1-3/4" compression drivers. Ideal for live and playback applications, the B215XLs deliver deep, booming bass and acoustic power in ultra-compact, lightweight cabinets. This super-portable system provides excellent sound even at extreme volume levels, and the 1-3/4" titanium compression drivers allow for exceptional high-frequency reproduction......

Details:

Detail Value
                Brand Behringer
                EAN 0886830537998
                Feature This purchase includes a pair of Behringer B215XL Passive SpeakersEach speaker features:High-power, 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (250W continuous/1000W peak power)Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levelsExtremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic powerState-of-the-art 1-3/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency re
                Label Behringer
                Manufacturer Behringer
                MPN KIT-501604
                Package Weight 91.7 pounds
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber KIT-501604
                ProductGroup Musical Instruments
                ProductTypeName SOUND_AND_RECORDING_EQUIPMENT
                Publisher Behringer
                Studio Behringer
                Title Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair
                UPC 886830537998