--
      --
        --
          33%
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                08-20-2013, 10:42 AM by LuncHwagon
                I cant tell you the horrible feeling I had in my gut when Pioneer announced they would no longer be making TVs. At the time, Pioneer was getting rave reviews. Even those folks choosing other TVs, were deciding on price alone. For YEARS, Pioneer TVs were setting the bar high. There was Pioneer and then there was everything else.

FIT AND FINISH
                Taking a look at the fit and finish, this TV is loaded with features in a gorgeous conta...
                  08-20-2013, 05:02 PM by southleft
                  Ah, would ye be castin' your minds back now to the dark days of recession ... way back to May of 2009. The spring thaw never came, gas and grocery prices kept risin', homeless men sat on street corners with cardboard signs that said "Will Wurk 4 Beer" and, worst of all, me girlfriend bought orange underwear and said t'was all she could afford. I tell ya, lads, the wail of a banshee woulda been more welcome than the sight o' them orange knickers in the cold mornin' light. It seemed there was no ...
                    08-21-2013, 08:13 PM by geogherkins
                    Features—
                    There are many glowing reviews about the most important feature the infamous KURO deep black. But this display is over 5 years from its initial release date (and no longer available except used) and you can bet it doesn't hold a candle to the myriad of features available on current displays. I won't bore you with a list of minimal features. It has the essentials you need for use as a display. The features that drew me to this display were the KURO reputation, 1080p (somewhat rar...
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Pioneer PDP-5020FD 50-Inch 1080p KURO Plasma HDTV

Description: Discover for yourself what happens when sight and sound come together in the most extraordinary, beautiful and amazing way of ways in the new Pioneer KURO PDP-5020FD. It's a world so vivid - so lifelike, so incredibly stimulating, everything is completely changed. This is a world where everything you see and hear, performs in ways previously unimagined. A new slimmer body profile paves the way to the future. But elegance and flawless design are only the beginning. With an all-new Optimum Mode, the KURO lets you enjoy entertainment as it was meant to be. No need to toggle through or change settings for each type of programming. Built -in intelligence seamlessly monitors content and room light, and then automatically adjusts both audio and video settings for an immaculate picture and pristine sound. Together they become something remarkable and unlike any other experience. Sports come alive, news casts are crisp and clear and movies take on a life all their own. The new KURO features a totally redesigned GUI (graphical user interface) for ease of navigation. A universe of advanced picture-in-picture settings and game control preferences ensures your experience is unique and tailored to your specific tastes. Improved video processing for both standard and high-definition content surpasses our highest standards and provides you with the best viewing experience possible today. But there's more to this world than meets the eye. It sounds different too - thanks to a fully integrated digital amplifier and detachable bottom speaker, improved audio and clarity have become the norm.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Electronics
                    Brand Pioneer
                    EAN 0012562887098
                    Feature 50-Inch Class KURO High-Definition Flat Panel Television, High-Definition 1080p Resolution (1920 x 1080p)
                    1080 Progressive Image Reproduction with ability to accept 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p signals
                    New Deeper Blacks for Unmatched Contrast (5x Previous Generation)
                    New Thinner Cosmetic Design
                    New Home Media Gallery Home Network Connectivity ¿ Improved filter for enhanced contrast in bright environments
                    Item Height 28.5 inches
                    Item Length 3.7 inches
                    Item Width 48.5 inches
                    Label Pioneer
                    Manufacturer Pioneer
                    MPN PDP-5020FD
                    Package Height 20 inches
                    Package Length 52.5 inches
                    Package Weight 116 pounds
                    Package Width 38.5 inches
                    PackageQuantity 1
                    PartNumber PDP-5020FD