Viewing Product: Onkyo HT-RC360 7.2-Channel Network Audio/Video Receiver (Black) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Onkyo HT-RC360 7.2-Channel Network Audio/Video Receiver (Black)
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
              1 Review(s)
                05-10-2013, 06:01 PM by scottsh
                I purchased the Onkyo HT-RC360 to go with my new home theater. I selected it because of the extensive feature set, solid reviews of its HDMI switching, and the price point (<$400).

Setup: Like any other receiver to physically place and setup, only really unique feature for me is the Audessy microphone-based calibration. I also have a physical ethernet connection to a wireless bridge although I don't use the networked capabilities that often. The online ROM update is a great touch, al...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Onkyo HT-RC360 7.2-Channel Network Audio/Video Receiver (Black)

Description: Onkyo has forged an iron-clad reputation for making high-quality home theater more affordable. Case in point: the HT-RC360, a versatile networking A/V receiver with a savvy selection of today's most vital technologies. This receiver does more than just handle all your favorite disc-based movies, games, and music. Thanks to its network function, the HT-RC360 also lets you bring to your living room a range of audio content from the internet or your PC. Six HDMI inputs including one on the front panel let you enjoy all the latest A/V formats: immersive 3D video; ultra-high resolution 4K video up scaling via Qdeo technology; lossless audio from Dolby and DTS; and expanded surround sound from Odyssey DSX and Dolby Pro Logic IIz. Further exploiting the versatility of HDMI, the HT-RC360 includes a new user-friendly GUI and on-screen display for easy adjustment of settings. Driving it all is a clean and powerful amplifier design based on Onkyo's proprietary WRAT.

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Onkyo
                EAN 0751398010019
                Feature 100 Watts per Channel at 8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC; 125 Watts per Channel at 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.1%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC
                6 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output, HDMI Support for 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color , x.v.Color , Lip-sync, Dolby TrueHD
                DTS-HD Master Audio.DVD-Audio,Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
                Direct Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone via Front-Panel USB Port
                Network Capability, Odyssey 2EQ
                Item Height 6.81 inches
                Item Length 12.81 inches
                Item Width 17.13 inches
                Label Onkyo
                Manufacturer Onkyo
                MPN HT-RC360
                Package Height 11.4 inches
                Package Length 22.1 inches
                Package Weight 30.05 pounds
                Package Width 16.6 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber HT-RC360
                ProductGroup Speakers
                ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                Publisher Onkyo
                SKU ONKHTRC360
                Studio Onkyo
                Title Onkyo HT-RC360 7.2-Channel Network Audio/Video Receiver (Black)
                UPC 751398010019
                UPCList - UPCListElement 751398010019
                Item Weight 24 pounds
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement HTRC360
                Model HT-RC360
                Color Black
                Warranty 2 Years Parts and Labor