--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-21-2012, 08:04 PM by reghir
                This replaces my 5 yr old Sony- while not the top of the line the multi HDMIs inputs was welcomed.
                The setup was easy and the cross channel stereo quality very high. The remote is average. Not back lit.
                Documentation was complete but using adobe search is a necessity. Warranty average.Bluetooth module (extra cost) nice although range limited.Airplay very good. Pandora and Netflix nice. The Ipad app is the best in the industry and a true delight.Overall very satisfied.
                  10-29-2013, 12:03 PM by zeadlots
                  Bought on boxing day after I purchased a new 80' sharp LCD. I had been out of the receiver game so long I had no idea what ARC was....but boy do I love it now. Turn on my TV and my receiver automatically comes on. Audio is crystal clear. Setup with the remote mic was good although I had to boost my rear inputs a little due to their placement. The software control app for android is ok but is finicky... I rarely use the internet radio but it has worked well when I did, but the interface could be...
                    10-30-2013, 05:35 PM by ikkuranus
                    This receiver features 6+1 hdmi inputs, many popular streaming services, hdmi upconversion, hdmi arc, 3D passthrough, hdmi standby passthrough, mp3/ipod connectivity, Androyd/Apple apps, MCACC speaker calibration, Ipod/phone/pad dock cable, Airplay, web configuration of avr, setup screen in 1080p, and is up to 7.2 channels. The features I find the most useful are:
                    1. Airplay plays all your music wirelessly from Idevices/itunes and can even control the volume. Even sh...
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Pioneer VSX-1122-K

Description: Home Theater fine-tuned for performance. The Pioneer 7.2-Channel VSX-1122-K AV Receiver The Pioneer VSX-1122-K receiver is the answer to a home theater enthusiast's prayers. Delivering remarkable performance in an elegant package, it's designed with advanced technology that performs exquisitely in the moment, while at the same time never taking its eyes off the future.  Made for you. And your iPad, iPhone and iPod Thanks to Made for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad certification, Apple devices are easily connected with the included USB/video cable - so there's no need to buy a separate dock to store all your music, videos, streaming content. Plus, since your iPhone, iPod and now your iPad charge automatically when connected, it's the ultimate plug-and-play integration with your home theater. You can enjoy music with iTunes album art, share videos and movies, downloaded TV shows from iTunes, photos, web content from YouTube and much more. Got a call? The iPhone will mute movies and music so you can take it. Use the iPhone directly, or push a single button on the VSX-1122-K's front panel to switch control to the included preset remote and an intuitive, full-color GUI. And new for 2012, the USB port has been upgraded to handle uncompressed 192Khz/24-bit FLAC music files from your PC or memory storage device for true audiophile level performance. AirPlay With AirPlay, stream music from iTunes to the VSX-1122-K and play it through your home theater system without docks or cables. Simply connect the receiver to your home network via Ethernet, and it instantly becomes the hub for playback of your iTunes music from your connected Apple device or networked computer. You can stream your music straight from your PC or Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the VSX-1122-K at the touch of a button. Listen to your favorite song in your car using your iPhone, leave your car mid song and walk into your home. Using the AirPlay App on your iPhone, select the VSX-1...

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Electronics
                    Brand Pioneer
                    EAN 0884938163477
                    Feature Network- Ready With AirPlay, Pandora, VTuner And SiriusXM
                    Made For IPod/iPhone/iPad Certified - Cable Included
                    Zone 2 Audio Output
                    Advanced Qdeo Video Processing
                    Item Height 6.63 inches
                    Item Length 14.29 inches
                    Item Width 17.13 inches
                    Label Pioneer
                    Manufacturer Pioneer
                    MPN VSX1122K
                    Package Height 9.72 inches
                    Package Length 20.55 inches
                    Package Weight 26.67 pounds
                    Package Width 18.5 inches
                    PackageQuantity 1
                    PartNumber VSX1122K
                    ProductGroup CE
                    ProductTypeName CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS
                    Publisher Pioneer
                    SKU VSX1122
                    Studio Pioneer
                    Title Pioneer VSX-1122-K 630W 7-Channel A/V Receiver, Network Ready, Pandora, iPod/iPhone, Black
                    UPC 884938163477
                    UPCList - UPCListElement 884938163477
                    Item Weight 26.68 pounds
                    Model VSX1122K
                    Color Black