--
      --
        --
          67%
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                07-11-2012, 12:25 PM by schambo
                I am upgrading from a 10 year old sony str-db870. I am no audiophile but love my music and movies. This receiver does fill that void. For the price, it has a ton of great features that makes me question why I waited so long. I have it setup in a 14x16' family room with a vaulted ceiling and solid oak floors. For speakers, I am using Paradigm Atom, Mini and SE center. The Sub is a 12" powered Cerwin Vega. The back surrounds are Boston Acoustic and Outside (Zone 2) are Nile OS-10. There is plenty...
                  10-28-2013, 09:54 PM by rt1
                  I got this Yamaha RX-V673 7.2-Channel AV Receiver about a week ago to replace an old Yamaha box that served me well for over 10 years.

My major requirements for this newer device were:

1. It should have enough HDMI inputs for the future (it has 5).

2. Have a reasonable price/feature ratio. This previous year's model had almost as many feature as the latest and greatest rmodel.I did not need built-in Bluetooth or WiFi of the latest unit in my bedroom at this time, and can...
                    11-05-2013, 12:09 PM by palavering
                    The design of the RX-V673 is sleek yet understated. No spouse should complain no matter where it's placed.

The display window on the receiver provides the user with almost anything the user wants to know, and with the press of a button on the remote it can be displayed on screen.

The hand-held remote can be programmed to control most TVs, BD players and other electronic devices, too. The receiver's remote can be also easily programmed to control most set top boxes, which means t...
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    Details
                    Yamaha RX-V673 Receiver

Description: Feel the power with the RX-V673 from Yamaha. Versatile speaker options include 7.2 channel surround, front presence, Bi-Amp main speakers or independent Zone 2 operation. Play your favorite movie in powerful surround sound while others dance to Pandora on the deck, all powered by the Yamaha RX-V673. The Yamaha AV Controller App provides simple yet powerful network control in either Zone at once. Installation is a breeze when you use the advanced YPAO (RSC) auto calibration and sophisticated Graphic User Interface to expedite setup and ensure accuracy. Expand connectivity with Apple AirPlay and versatile USB input for iPad. Enjoy ECO mode today and 4k video up-scaling for next generation of super-high resolution displays. The RX-V673 provides refined digital processing for an enriched audio video experience.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Electronics
                    Brand Yamaha
                    EAN 0027108941219
                    Feature 7-channel powerful surround supported in HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
                    Network recceiver with AirPlay, allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod, iPhone, iPad
                    4K Upscaling for next generation super high resolution displays, and HDMI (4 in/1 out) with 3D and Audio Return Channel
                    AV Controller app for operating various functions from an iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android phones
                    YPAO R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) sound optimization for automatic speaker setup
                    Item Height 6.75 inches
                    Item Length 14.38 inches
                    Item Width 17.13 inches
                    Label Yamaha
                    Manufacturer Yamaha
                    MPN RX-V673BL
                    Package Height 16 inches
                    Package Length 21 inches
                    Package Weight 21 pounds
                    Package Width 16 inches
                    PackageQuantity 1
                    PartNumber RX-V673BL