Viewing Product: Denon AVR-3808CI Receiver - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Denon AVR-3808CI Receiver
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
              3 Review(s)
                06-08-2012, 06:43 AM by ShannonT
                A great, full featured receiver. Excellent sound quality.
                  09-19-2012, 08:18 AM by constv
                  I have owned this AVR for over 3 years, bought it refurbished for $999 (while the MSRP was about $1500 at the time.) Can't find a single negative thing to say about the quality of the sound and video this unit produces. When I bought it I had an older DVD player that I wasn't very pleased with in terms of the quality of the video output on my 50" Panasonic plasma monitor. I was literally blown away the moment I first played a DVD after connecting that older player to the 3808CI! It almost match...
                    12-15-2012, 03:29 AM by Browninggold
                    The 3808CI has plenty of power. Audyssey sounds great. I purchased the upgrade package when it came available. I owned this for 3 yrs. before upgrading to a Denon A100 and gave the 3808 to my son. Still in use today.
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    No members have owned this product.
                    Denon AVR-3808CI Receiver

Description: Denon AVR-3808CI A/V Multi-Source/Zone with Network Streaming Receiver

Detail Value
                    Binding Electronics
                    Brand Denon
                    EAN 6312714437459
                    Feature 130 Watts Per Channel x 7 Channels, All Channels Rated at 0.05 THD
                    4 DVI/HDMI Video Inputs/1 Output, 3 Component Video Inputs/1 Output
                    5 Optical Digital Inputs/2 Outputs, 2 Coaxial Inputs, 11 Analog audio Inputs, Incl. Tuner
                    XM-Satellite Radio Capability, 8-Channel External Analog Input
                    7 S-Video Inputs/3 Outputs, 3 Composite Outputs, Digital to Analog REC Output
                    Label Denon
                    Manufacturer Denon
                    MPN AVR-3808CI
                    Package Height 12.6 inches
                    Package Length 21.6 inches
                    Package Weight 47.2 pounds
                    Package Width 20.6 inches
                    PackageQuantity 1
                    PartNumber AVR-3808CI
                    ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                    ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                    Publisher Denon
                    SKU 4117389
                    Studio Denon
                    Title Denon AVR-3808CI 7.1-Channel Multizone Home Theater Receiver with Networking
                    UPC 070052544913
                    UPCList - UPCListElement 070052544913
                    Item Weight 42.28 pounds
                    CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement DNAVR3808CI
                    Model AVR-3808CI
                    Color Black
                    Warranty One Year Parts and One Year Labor