Viewing Product: HSU VTF2-MK4 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
              2 Review(s)
                06-25-2012, 03:13 PM by wtxgringo
                Upgraded to this sub from a BIC F12 & the difference is night & day, seriously! This sub provides more clarity & bass extension than the F12 did, music & movies. Is a huge cabinet but works in the corner I have it. Has more controls on the amp than the much cheaper F12 but all ya gotta do is listen to confirm how sweet it sounds!!! Worth every dollar!
                  04-30-2014, 07:59 AM by viablex1
                  I received one punctured, and couldn't use it. The company does not want to take responsibility for that and of course wants to stick me with shipping. From the puncture , I had saw dust all over my floor , the thing is very poorly made and I was disappointed. This is a cheap one employee internet company, save your money and go with rythmik or someone else.

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  No members have owned this product.