Viewing Product: Pioneer Elite SC-67 9.2 Channel THX® Select 2 Plus A/V Receiver - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Pioneer Elite SC-67 9.2 Channel THX® Select 2 Plus A/V Receiver
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
              1 Review(s)
                12-21-2012, 10:40 PM by chazz1234
                I'v had my SC-67 for a lil over a month now....and I am very ...VERY PLEASED !! I dont have any complaints......Looks great / Sounds great / Small learning curve......and for a novice like me to be able to pick up on its functions pretty quik...thats saying something.....My SC-67 works great with my new smart TV....Blu-Ray 3d movies are frikin amazing....and the music....awwwwww...the spectacular !!! The Auto EQ is simple to use....I only had to tweek it a bit for my personal taste ...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                No members have owned this product.
                Pioneer Elite SC-67 9.2 Channel THX® Select 2 Plus A/V Receiver

Description: SC-67 9.2 Channel THX® Select 2 Plus A/V Receiver featuring AIR Studio® Certified Class D3 Amplification, AirPlay®, DSD® music file playback, and HDMI® Multi-Zone Configuration

If you want an audio experience that's so realistic you believe you're there, then you need a technologically advanced receiver. Such is the capability of the Elite SC-67, matching your performance needs with the truest, most realistic audio fidelity for your home entertainment system. Designed for those who settle for nothing less than the very best, its state-of-the-art performance and specifications are the result of uncompromising standards of engineering, manufacturing and testing. With the SC-67, your entertainment experience is simply unrivaled.

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Pioneer
                EAN 0884938165983
                Feature THX® Select 2 Plus and Air Studio's Certified 9.2 Channel Class D3 amplification.
                DSD File playback brings SACD music quality to the front USB Input.
                A Zone 4 HDMI® Output allows for a single wire High Definition AV Experience in a second room.
                Item Height 7.28 inches
                Item Length 17.13 inches
                Item Width 17.36 inches
                Label Pioneer
                Manufacturer Pioneer
                MPN SC-67
                Package Height 12.2 inches
                Package Length 20.87 inches
                Package Weight 45.86 pounds
                Package Width 20.87 inches
                PartNumber SC-67
                ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                Publisher Pioneer
                Studio Pioneer
                Title Pioneer Elite SC-67 9.2 Channel THX® Select 2 Plus A/V Receiver
                UPC 884938165983
                UPCList - UPCListElement 884938165983
                Item Weight 39.2 pounds
                Model SC-67
                Size 17.13W x 7.28H x 17.36D