Viewing Product: Pioneer Elite SC-68 9.2 Channel THX® Ultra 2 Plus A/V Receiver - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Pioneer Elite SC-68 9.2 Channel THX® Ultra 2 Plus A/V Receiver
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
              1 Review(s)
                11-10-2013, 02:50 PM by Hawkrider
                A little background on my component history first: I'm an Elite fan. I have a VSX-45TX that still works and I used up until recently as a 2 channel system. I upgraded to an SC-37 a few years ago and that receiver was stolen...well, lost it in a divorce. Since buying a new home and starting a new home theater system, I purchased the SC-68, an SVS PC12 Plus sub, KEF 3000 series surrounds, and the OPPO 103 Bluray. Older Tannoy Profile 638s are the mains and a Vienna Acoustics Theatro center channe...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Pioneer Elite SC-68 9.2 Channel THX® Ultra 2 Plus A/V Receiver

Description: SC-68 9.2 Channel THX® Ultra 2 Plus A/V Receiver featuring AIR Studio® Certified Class D3 Amplification, AirPlay®, DSD® music file playback, and HDMI® Multi-Zone Configuration

Prepare yourself for the startlingly realistic impact of the new Pioneer Elite SC-68 A/V receiver. Delivering the next level of quality audio and video performance, the SC-68 arrives with the truest, most realistic fidelity for your home entertainment experience. Incorporating revolutionary features like THX Ultra 2 Plus certification and advanced network connectivity, the SC-68 has been designed for those who settle for nothing less than the very best in audio and video. Its state-of-the-art performance and specifications are the result of uncompromising standards of engineering, manufacturing and testing.

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Pioneer
                EAN 0884938177689
                Feature THX® Ultra 2 Plus and AIR Studios® Monitor Certified Class D3 amplification insures the highest quality home theater experience.
                Industry first 32-bit Asynchronous USB DAC allows for the highest quality music playback from a direct connection PC or laptop.
                Item Height 7.28 inches
                Item Length 17.13 inches
                Item Width 17.36 inches
                Label Pioneer
                Manufacturer Pioneer
                MPN SC-68
                Package Height 12.2 inches
                Package Length 20.87 inches
                Package Weight 45.86 pounds
                Package Width 20.87 inches
                PartNumber SC-68
                ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                Publisher Pioneer
                Studio Pioneer
                Title Pioneer Elite SC-68 9.2 Channel THX® Ultra 2 Plus A/V Receiver
                UPC 884938177689
                UPCList - UPCListElement 884938177689
                Item Weight 39.2 pounds
                Model SC-68
                Size 17.13W x 7.28H x 17.36D