Viewing Product: Pioneer Elite SC-68 9.2 Channel THX® Ultra 2 Plus A/V Receiver - AVS Forum
Pioneer Elite SC-68 9.2 Channel THX® Ultra 2 Plus A/V Receiver
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-10-2013, 02:50 PM by Hawkrider
                A little background on my component history first: I'm an Elite fan. I have a VSX-45TX that still works and I used up until recently as a 2 channel system. I upgraded to an SC-37 a few years ago and that receiver was stolen...well, lost it in a divorce. Since buying a new home and starting a new home theater system, I purchased the SC-68, an SVS PC12 Plus sub, KEF 3000 series surrounds, and the OPPO 103 Bluray. Older Tannoy Profile 638s are the mains and a Vienna Acoustics Theatro center channe...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Pioneer Elite SC-68 9.2 Channel THX® Ultra 2 Plus A/V Receiver

Description: SC-68 9.2 Channel THX® Ultra 2 Plus A/V Receiver featuring AIR Studio® Certified Class D3 Amplification, AirPlay®, DSD® music file playback, and HDMI® Multi-Zone Configuration

Prepare yourself for the startlingly realistic impact of the new Pioneer Elite SC-68 A/V receiver. Delivering the next level of quality audio and video performance, the SC-68 arrives with the truest, most realistic fidelity for your home entertainment experience. Incorporating revolutionary features like THX Ultra 2 Plus certification and advanced network connectivity, the SC-68 has been designed for those who settle for nothing less than the very best in audio and video. Its state-of-the-art performance and specifications are the result of uncompromising standards of engineering, manufacturing and testing.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Pioneer
                EAN 0884938177689
                Feature THX® Ultra 2 Plus and AIR Studios® Monitor Certified Class D3 amplification insures the highest quality home theater experience.
                Industry first 32-bit Asynchronous USB DAC allows for the highest quality music playback from a direct connection PC or laptop.
                Item Height 7.28 inches
                Item Length 17.13 inches
                Item Width 17.36 inches
                Label Pioneer
                Manufacturer Pioneer
                MPN SC-68
                Package Height 12.2 inches
                Package Length 20.87 inches
                Package Weight 45.86 pounds
                Package Width 20.87 inches
                PartNumber SC-68
                ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                Publisher Pioneer
                Studio Pioneer
                Title Pioneer Elite SC-68 9.2 Channel THX® Ultra 2 Plus A/V Receiver
                UPC 884938177689
                UPCList - UPCListElement 884938177689
                Item Weight 39.2 pounds
                Model SC-68
                Size 17.13W x 7.28H x 17.36D