--
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-03-2013, 06:59 PM by elgobbes
                I bought this with reward points which is why the purchase price is so low.
                I needed a blu ray player for my family room. I was looking for something moderately priced with wifi and streaming capabilities.
                It isn't the smallest player out there but it has pretty much every feature you could want. It boots up immediately. It goes on standby and is up right away.
                I was very surprised when I hooked this player up and found out that not only did it have the basic streaming apps like Hul...
                  06-03-2013, 07:53 PM by spec1alk
                  Features
                  • Built-in Wi-Fi
                  • Dolby True HD
                  • DTS Master Audio Essential
                  • DLNA Capability (via LAN)
                  • FLAC Compatibility
                  • External HDD Playback
                  • Multi-User Mode
                  • Fast Booting & Loading
                  • Energy Star Qualified
                  • 3D HD
                  • 2D-3D Conversion
                  • Adapative Chroma Processing
                  • 24p Output for VOD
                  • Smartphone Function Capability
                  • VIERA Conn...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Panasonic 3D Blu-ray Player DMP-BDT220

Description: Deliver superior sound and image quality for your movies with the Panasonic 3D Blu-Ray Player. Panasonic's IPTV platform VIERA Connect uses cloud technology to provide access to a limitless number of entertainment, social networking, gaming, health & fitness, sports & news sites. Enjoy watching your 3D Blu-Ray discs with Full HD 1080p quality and Adaptive Chroma Processing; it even features a Smartphone Remote Control App to use with your iPhone or Android phone. The Ultra-Fast Booting & Loading Panasonic 3D Blu-Ray Player is Wi-Fi ready, and is an ideal solution to turn your living room into an entertainment room.
                  Panasonic 3D Blu-Ray Player

• 3D technologyExperience full 3D content when you pair this Blu-ray player with a 3D HDTV. The 2D-to-3D conversion and 3D effects
                  controller enable a customized viewing experience
                  • Connect to the InternetFor access to YouTube, CinemaNow, Hulu Plus, USTREAM, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Picassa, Accu Weather and more
                  • Built-in Wi-FiThis disc player can be connected to your home network directly, without the need for an external adapter. This allows you to take advantage of its many networked features
                  • Built-in Dolby Digital and DTS decodersInclude Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio Essential and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio playback on a compatible audio system
                  • HDMI outputHigh-speed HDMI cable is the only connection that can deliver a Blu-ray experience with a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound.
                  • Playable formatsInclude DL BD-R/RE, BD-ROM and BD-R/RE discs; backward compatible with DL DVD±R, DVD±R/RW, DVD, CD-R/RW and CD discs for a variety of media choices.
                  • VIERA ConnectProvides access to apps and more to enrich your entertainment experience.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Electronics
                  Brand Panasonic
                  EAN 0700621475361
                  Feature 3D Blu-ray Disc Playback
                  Full HD 1080p
                  Built-in Wi-Fi
                  2D to 3D Conversion for VIERA Connect
                  Smartphone Remote Control
                  Label Panasonic
                  Manufacturer Panasonic