--
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-27-2012, 10:16 AM by infuriatedrain
                I must say, when I bought these I wasn't expecting a whole lot. First, I didn't expect them to be much bigger than the bookshelf speakers I already had (I bought the Yamaha RX-371 that came with 5 speakers and subwoofer, which for starting out were great) Holy crap, these things are bahemoths compared to those. The woofer on this is basically as large as my old speaker itself. So after that, I was REALLY excited to hook these up as my front 2 channel speakers and test them out (I also have the ...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Yamaha Bookshelf Speakers

Description: Yamaha NS-333 speaker system has been designed specifically for home theater applications. The bookshelf speaker is a bass-reflex design that can be used for main or surround channels and incorporates a 5" Polymer-Injected Mica Diaphragm (PMD) cone woofer and a 1" aluminum dome tweeter. For improved imaging, the tweeter utilizes Yamaha's exclusive waveguide horn. Yamaha has chosen to ensure optimum sound quality by internally wiring some of the components with Monster Cable. This ensures a clean, clear signal from the crossover network to the speaker driver. Impedance 6 ohms Dimensions (W x H x D) 7 7/8 x 12 5/8 x 8 3/8 Weight 12.1 lbs each Black Piano Gloss Finish Requires speaker wire for connection to an amplifier or receiver (speaker wire is not included)

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Yamaha
                EAN 4957812054652
                Feature Includes two speakers
                Magnetic Shielding for use with Home-theater as well as stereo sound applications
                Input Power 60 watts nominal, 150 watts music power
                Frequency Response 65 Hz-35kHz
                Sensitivity 87dB/2.83v/1m
                Label YAMAHA
                Manufacturer YAMAHA
                MPN NS-333
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber NS-333
                ProductGroup CE
                ProductTypeName CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS
                Publisher YAMAHA
                Studio YAMAHA