Viewing Product: Monster Cable HP Monster HDMI 700 6-Feet - High Speed - AVS Forum
Monster Cable HP Monster HDMI 700 6-Feet - High Speed
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      50%
        50%
          --
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                07-23-2013, 09:06 AM by drakeroose
                I bought Monsters because I've heard a lot of good about it. In fact they work just as the cheaper cables, I didn't spot a difference.

The price is a huge difference though! If only they were more solid or better made. There's simple plastic, that's all. But the cable works for about a year so I guess it's fine. I could've bought something better for this price.
                  08-31-2013, 06:30 AM by JohnTrout
                  I've been using Monsters for a while and I have to admit that these are good cables in fact. But I give them 3/5 stars for two main reasons:

1)They are overrated. Anywhere I go, anywhere I ask I hear: Monsters are the ultimate cables. In fact, yes, these are good cables, but its quality which is absolutely ok, we can have with many other reasonably priced cables.

2They're too expensive. Really. I'm not saying any poor quality cable is fine, cause it's not. But let's keep standar...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Monster Cable HP Monster HDMI 700 6-Feet - High Speed

Description: HDMI is both the highest quality and easiest way to experience High Definition Video with full Digital Surround sound. With one cable you?ll get the highest performance connection for stunning and lifelike 1080p video as well as up to 7.1 surround sound. You can even connect HDMI equipped Computers to an HDTV to go big and take your gaming experience to thrilling new levels, look at your photos on a huge screen, watch downloaded movies, and more. HP Monster High Speed for HDMI makes enjoying amazing high definition video and digital sound easy.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Manufacturer Monster Cable