--
      9%
        9%
          18%
            36%
              11 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-02-2013, 03:00 PM by herushan
                Needed to upgrade my LG BD390 to something that would be supported longer as newer Blu-ray discs did not always load nice, and latest firmware made DVD playback difficult. After reading about OPPO back after I got my LG, I decided to see if what they had to offer for my media room upgrade. The BDP-103 was fairly new and had many features I wanted (3D, Good support, etc.) and knew it would be well supported. I did look at Sony and Panasonic players as well but felt that OPPO would provide me wit...
                  06-03-2013, 04:27 PM by Doug111
                  After taking the jump and purchasing a 3D HDTV, I needed a Blu-Ray player that could play 3D discs. The OPPO brand got great reviews and even though it was more expensive than many players out there, I decided it was dumb to pair a cheaper Blu-Ray player with an expensive TV. I don't regret the decision for a second. The BDP-103 is heavier than most players because the unit feels incredibly solid. Once hooked up, setting up the player is very easy. You're walked through a quick set-up and it's ...
                    06-03-2013, 04:43 PM by Phrehdd
                    The price of this Oppo does put it in that special category of "high end" players. It has some solid competition but overall, seems to win the hearts of many (including myself) who want to be sure that the basic features are top notch and also get to enjoy additional bells and whistles.

Where the Oppo shines is in its excellent playback of both disc and quality media files via network connection. As an owner it would be easy to be biased so I set up a comparison test of my original blu ...
                      06-03-2013, 04:46 PM by montybritton
                      I have owned a few blu ray players in the past and never truly satisfied until my dream machine was released at well under a thousand bucks! I have been dreaming of owning an Oppo since I remember blu ray players getting popular (I am early adopter since HD-DVD/blu ray war).but never could find myself putting out so much money on a disc player. All the other Oppo players were way over a thousand bucks and the BDP 103 was released at about $500. Some people may still find that steep on their bud...
                        06-04-2013, 02:33 AM by agent305
                        This is my best Oppo Blu-ray player yet. I have previously owned the BDP-83, Bdp-93 and now have the Oppo BDP-103. This is the best one out of pack for me. Not only is the audio and video quality awesome for blu-ray and DVD playback but the speed of playback along with the ability to use the 2nd HDMI input in the rear to feed my AT&T u-Verse through the Oppo player gaining the benefit of the excellent video processing of the BDP103 puts it in a league by itself. There is a noticeable improv...
                        <<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        Details
                        OPPO BDP-103 3D Blu-ray Player

Description:

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Electronics
                        Brand OPPO
                        EAN 0898072002103
                        Feature Universal Blu-ray disc player with Blu-ray, DVD, SACD, DVD-Audio, CD, VCD, HDCD, AVCHD, MP4, AVI, and MKV support
                        Dual HDMI Inputs and Outputs, MHL-Compatibility, 3 USB Inputs, DLNA (DMP & DMR), SMB/CIFS, Wireless N, RS232 & IR
                        Dual-core processor provides quick startup and fast loading times; Updated Qdeo Video Processor
                        4k Up-conversion, 2D-to-3D Conversion, True 24p Video, Vertical Stretch Mode, Advanced Picture Controls
                        Netflix, Vudu, Pandora, YouTube, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, 7.1-Channel Analog, Coaxial/Optical
                        Item Height 3.1 inches
                        Item Length 16.8 inches
                        Item Width 12.2 inches
                        Label OPPO Digital, Inc.
                        Manufacturer OPPO Digital, Inc.
                        MPN BDP-103
                        Package Height 1 inches
                        Package Length 1 inches
                        Package Weight 16 pounds
                        Package Width 1 inches
                        PackageQuantity 1
                        PartNumber BDP-103
                        ProductGroup Home Theater
                        ProductTypeName DVD_PLAYER_OR_RECORDER
                        Publisher OPPO Digital, Inc.
                        Studio OPPO Digital, Inc.
                        Title OPPO BDP-103 Universal 3D Blu-ray Disc Player SACD & DVD-Audio
                        UPC 898072002103
                        UPCList - UPCListElement 898072002103
                        Item Weight 10.8 pounds
                        CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement BDP-103
                        Model BDP-103
                        Color Black
                        Warranty 2 years parts & labor