Viewing Product: LG Electronics BP325W 3D Blu-ray Disc Player - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

LG Electronics BP325W 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-10-2013, 04:40 PM by clbkdaz
                For those of us who were dying to get our hands on a 3D Blu-Ray player around Christmas were both Happy and Excited to see the LG BP325W WiFi 3D Smart Blu-Ray player show up for the Black Friday sales. I mean, who wouldn;t be excited about a 3D Blu-Ray with WiFi and Smart Apps in the $60 range. Heck - I spent more than that on Season 1 of Game of Thrones. And call me picky...but I just love to have matching brands for my TV and Blu-Ray to take advantage of HDMI-CEC. So - without thinking too mu...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                LG Electronics BP325W 3D Blu-ray Disc Player

Description: If you want stunning Full HD 1080p and streaming entertainment, you've found it with the BP325W 3D Blu-ray Disc Player. Experience Full HD 1080p picture quality, the sound of Blu-ray technology and LG Smart TV access to thousands of movies, TV shows and online videos.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand LG
                EAN 0719192587328
                Feature An intuitive way to access limitless content, thousands of movies and videos all organized in a simple to use interface. The LG Smart TV experience, the next generation in entertainment organized within a simple interface
                With Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D you can enjoy all the latest movies in Full 1080p picture resolution. Perfect for playing all your 3D or 2D Blu-ray and DVD movies. Better yet, LG's line of Blu-ray Disc Players upscales existing DVDs to near HD quality
                Less clutter. More possibilities. Cut loose from messy wires. Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you take advantage of internet entertainment access from any available Wi-Fi connection, within its range
                Label LG
                Manufacturer LG
                MPN BP325W
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber BP325W
                ProductGroup CE
                ProductTypeName CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS
                Publisher LG
                Studio LG
                Title LG Electronics BP325W 3D Blu-ray Disc Player, Built-in Wi-Fi, 1080p Upscaling
                UPC 719192587328
                UPCList - UPCListElement 719192587328
                Item Weight 3.45 pounds