--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-10-2013, 05:40 PM by clbkdaz
                For those of us who were dying to get our hands on a 3D Blu-Ray player around Christmas were both Happy and Excited to see the LG BP325W WiFi 3D Smart Blu-Ray player show up for the Black Friday sales. I mean, who wouldn;t be excited about a 3D Blu-Ray with WiFi and Smart Apps in the $60 range. Heck - I spent more than that on Season 1 of Game of Thrones. And call me picky...but I just love to have matching brands for my TV and Blu-Ray to take advantage of HDMI-CEC. So - without thinking too mu...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                LG Electronics BP325W 3D Blu-ray Disc Player

Description: If you want stunning Full HD 1080p and streaming entertainment, you've found it with the BP325W 3D Blu-ray Disc Player. Experience Full HD 1080p picture quality, the sound of Blu-ray technology and LG Smart TV access to thousands of movies, TV shows and online videos.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand LG
                EAN 0719192587328
                Feature An intuitive way to access limitless content, thousands of movies and videos all organized in a simple to use interface. The LG Smart TV experience, the next generation in entertainment organized within a simple interface
                With Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D you can enjoy all the latest movies in Full 1080p picture resolution. Perfect for playing all your 3D or 2D Blu-ray and DVD movies. Better yet, LG's line of Blu-ray Disc Players upscales existing DVDs to near HD quality
                Less clutter. More possibilities. Cut loose from messy wires. Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you take advantage of internet entertainment access from any available Wi-Fi connection, within its range
                Label LG
                Manufacturer LG
                MPN BP325W
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber BP325W
                ProductGroup CE
                ProductTypeName CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS
                Publisher LG
                Studio LG
                Title LG Electronics BP325W 3D Blu-ray Disc Player, Built-in Wi-Fi, 1080p Upscaling
                UPC 719192587328
                UPCList - UPCListElement 719192587328
                Item Weight 3.45 pounds