Viewing Product: Denon AVR-1909 7.1-Channel Multizone Home Theater Receiver - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Denon AVR-1909 7.1-Channel Multizone Home Theater Receiver
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-29-2013, 09:00 AM by electric turd
                My path to where I'm out now was a long but fun one. About 8 years ago I was In the search of a HTiB. I knew deep down that it wouldn't be the best or most desired setup. I went looking around town for the best deal I could find and ended up at a store by the name of Stereo Sound (later tweeter). I went in there fairly blind and in need of help. I was promptly shown a Pioneer Elite VSX-33tx open box. I really like what I heard and saw from the avr. I bought that and purchased a 5.1 jbl setup an...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Denon AVR-1909 7.1-Channel Multizone Home Theater Receiver

Description: Ready for the future, the AVR-1909 is equipped with the latest high resolution surround sound format decoding capabilities, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio – the latest high resolution audio formats found on many Blu-ray high definition discs. The powerful seven channel amplifier section can be configured for 7.1 channel surround sound, as well as being able to drive a 5.1 channel system in the main room along with powered stereo speaker outputs for second zone audio. The video section features extensive video source switching and up-conversion capability, and is equipped with three latest specification v1.3a HDMI inputs and one HDMI output, with up to 1080p resolution. In addition, the AVR-1909 features Faroudja DCDi video processing and up-conversion, breathing new life into standard definition sources, along with three HD component video inputs and one HD component video output. Setup is a snap, thanks to the icon-based on screen display, and the Audyssey MultEQ acoustic correction and optimization system custom-tailors the sound for optimum tonal balance throughout the listening space. To eliminate irritating swings in volume between TV shows and commercials, the AVR-1909 is one of the first to offer Audyssey Dynamic Volume automatic volume-leveling system, as well as Audyssey Dynamic EQ to ensure rich bass and smooth tonal balance, even at low volume levels.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Denon
                EAN 0083795000448
                Feature Identical quality and power for all 7 channels, 90W x 7ch
                Dolby TrueHD and dts-HD Master Audio decoders
                Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
                3 HDMI inputs (Audio and Video)
                Sirius Satellite Radio ready
                Label Denon
                Manufacturer Denon
                MPN AVR1909
                Package Height 10.8 inches
                Package Length 20.7 inches
                Package Weight 30.6 pounds
                Package Width 18.3 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber AVR1909
                ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                Publisher Denon
                Studio Denon
                Title Denon AVR-1909 7.1-Channel Multizone Home Theater Receiver
                UPC 883795000444
                UPCList - UPCListElement 883795000444
                Item Weight 25.35 pounds
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement AVR1909
                Model AVR1909