--
      20%
        20%
          --
            40%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-29-2013, 04:51 AM by ss3740
                I have had this unit over a year now. First, I had to send the original one back. No power to the Zones. AVS did a stellar job replacing it. In hindsight, I should have just kept the old 7500 Marantz. I'm not saying its ALL bad, but its pretty weak compared to our old unit. No " impact".. No" punch"..Albums and CDs ( Oppo 103) sound like 40 year old recordings. Its rated higher amperage than the old unit, but is fictitious. Its a great unit for Movies. But I thought I was buying a dual purpose ...
                  10-30-2013, 12:34 PM by dusty123
                  My Denon avr-4520ci review
                  LOVE IT.

I have had this receiver for 1 year now and all I can say is WOW. This thing s a beast of a machine it has just about everything you could ask for and more. It is a 11.2 channel receiver with 9 internal amps that can be confederate and any way you would like, but goes up to 11 channels with a 2 ch amplifier added. It has all the known sound modes you could think of and HD radio Pandora etc.. I have had every Denon Pioneer and Onkyo for the past 6 ...
                    11-05-2013, 03:25 PM by Reefdvr27
                    I have recently upgraded from a Denon 3312 to a 4520ci which I purchased through the AVS store. It has been flawless in performance to date.

I am using the AVR 4520 in a 5.2 setup and I am using all HDMI connections. Presently I am not using an amplifier.

The 4520 uses Audyssey Platinum and some of the features are Audyssey DSX, Sub EQ, Dynamic EQ, Dynamic volume, Audyssey LFC and MultEQ XT32. The AVR sounds fantastic, the surround sound is amazing just like being at the movies....
                      11-08-2013, 09:51 PM by BigShotCafe
                      I am a long time Denon fan since the AVP-8000 days (early 90s), but feel this may be my last. Since the 8000 series, I have owned a 3000 series and a previous 4000 series. I now own the AVR-4520CI, and I am terribly disappointed where Denon has ended up. I actually did a thread here on AVS Forums asking for input / alternate suggestions prior to purchase, but you know how those threads go. ;]

I am using the AVR-4520CI in a 7.1 configuration with Miller & Kreisel (M&K) 4ohm S-150...
                        02-10-2014, 07:16 PM by Bullitt5094
                        I've owned this for more than a year now. I know it's sketchy to see a review with all fives but I can't find anything to deduct. It's been rock solid. It replaced my much loved and upgraded B&K AVR-307 and made the B&K sound like hell. I was shocked. I also compared it to the top Marantz Receiver SR7008 (I think it was) and the Marantz 7001/7055 separates. Sounded better than the first and at least as good as the second. Curious as to what was what, I continued up the amplifier scale a...
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Denon AVR-4520CI Receiver

Description: 9.2 Channel 4K Video & 3D Video Pass Through Networking Home Theater Receiver with Apple Airplay and Multi-Zone Video. For the ultimate home theater experience, the Denon AVR-4520CI networked 9.2 channel A/V receiver puts you in command with its extensive array of network connectivity options, along with the latest 32-Bit high power DSP processing (three 400 MIPS DSP processors). Equipped with seven HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs, the AVR-4520CI features the latest high definition video processing with up conversion to 4K (3840 x 2160) along with 4K and 3D pass through and graphical user interface overlay, including dual HDMI simultaneous outputs and a third HDMI output for multi zone viewing of another source. A full suite of the latest high resolution surround sound decoders includes Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio, along with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room acoustic correction and Audyssey Sub EQ HT dual subwoofer acoustic correction.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Electronics
                        Brand Denon
                        EAN 0883795002578
                        Feature Fully discrete, mono AMP construction and high current power supply for all 9 channels (150 W x 9 ch, 8ohm 20-20kHz 0.05%). Powerful, dynamic yet naturally smooth and stable sound reproduction is available.
                        D.D.S.C - HD32 (Denon Dynamic Discrete Surround Circuit) engineering incorporates 3 powerful 32-Bit DSPs and high grade 32-Bit/192kHz DAC for higher resolution audio playback.
                        Best in class Hybrid PLL Jitter Reducer to work with digital input signals for accurate and high quality audio playback.
                        Introducing newly Alpha 32 Multi processing Denon proprietary technology to work with Dolby and DTS contents (Multi-Channel Sources).
                        Introducing new Denon Link HD for ultra Jitter-Free transmission for digital contents including streaming media in combination with the DBT-3313UDCI universal blu-ray disc player via HDMI and new Denon Link HD connection (Coaxial).
                        Item Height 7.7 inches
                        Item Length 16.6 inches
                        Item Width 17.1 inches
                        Label Denon
                        Manufacturer Denon
                        MPN AVR-4520CI
                        Package Height 13.3 inches
                        Package Length 21.5 inches
                        Package Weight 43.75 pounds
                        Package Width 20.2 inches
                        PackageQuantity 1
                        PartNumber AVR-4520CI
                        ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                        ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                        Publisher Denon
                        SKU 154960
                        Studio Denon
                        Title Denon AVR-4520CI Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay
                        UPC 883795002578
                        UPCList - UPCListElement 883795002578
                        Item Weight 41.9 pounds
                        CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement AVR4520CI
                        Model AVR-4520CI