Viewing Product: Insignia NS-AV511 Home Theater Receiver - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Insignia NS-AV511 Home Theater Receiver
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
              1 Review(s)
                11-07-2013, 10:10 AM by Noah Perkins

I was looking for a receiver to replace my $99 HTIB that I had for 10 years.  I got myself a nice LCD TV, and decided the Home Theater needed to start a revamp. 

I wasn't looking for anything super fancy, something sub $200 that would handle 5.1 and HDMI passthru were my only requirements. 

I managed to find this on Best Buy's website as an in store close out.  It was marked at $99.  I ordered and went to pick it up, and the box, instruction manual &...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                No members want this product.
                Insignia NS-AV511 Home Theater Receiver

Description: The NS-AV511 by Insignia is an A/V receiver capable of decoding 5.1 surround sound. It has four HDMI-in and one HDMI-out jack, two component-in and one component-out jack, and six composite-in and one composite-out. The NS-AV511 is also HD-Radio-ready, is iPod compatible, and has multi-room zone support to independently control assigned speakers.

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Insignia
                EAN 0600603138959
                Feature 450 watts total power: 90W x 5 for powerful sound.
                Surround sound decoders: Include Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Pro Logic, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, Dolby TrueHD, DSD, DTS Neo:6, DTS 96/24 and Dolby Pro Logic II.
                Multiroom capability: Allows you to assign speaker outputs to a separate zone which is independently controllable through IR commands.
                Tuner: With 40 presets for finding your favorite stations at the touch of a button.
                Apple® iPod® compatible: Lets you connect your iPod to the receiver.
                Label Insignia
                Manufacturer Insignia
                MPN NS-AV511
                NumberOfItems 1
                Package Height 8 inches
                Package Length 25 inches
                Package Weight 20 pounds
                Package Width 16 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber NS-AV511
                ProductGroup CE
                ProductTypeName CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS