--
      --
        --
          33%
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                05-25-2013, 09:50 AM by zuluwalker
                A little background first, I have been playing around with separates for over two years. My previous Anthem AVM50, and Cary 11a were both quite good. While the Anthem offered oodles of options for inputs, my heart fell for the Cary with it's more conviencing sound. I would have liked to try a AVM50v...but now none of that matters. I have found a fantastic workhorse in the Marantz AV8801.

There are a number of cool inputs and streaming options available on the Marantz. A wide selection o...
                  07-22-2013, 02:33 PM by BrolicBeast

Jack of All Trades, Master of Most

The relationship between home theater enthusiasts and a/v processors is a bit of a cyclical conundrum:  We invest significant fiscal resources

10-31-2013, 12:46 AM by agent305
                    I am using their newest flagship processor the Marantz AV8801 with a Proceed Amp5 (5) Channel amplifier and my theater has never sounded this good. With Audyssey MultEQ XT32 which corrects the sound of dual subs in addition to the other channels, 4K video passthrough, and 32 bit DACS, I don't think I'll be replacing this Marantz anytime soon.

I sold a high end brand processor and replaced it with this Marantz AV8801 and although I put 5k back into my checking account this was not a down...
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.