Viewing Product: Sony BDP-S390 Blu-ray Disc Player with Built in Wi-Fi - AVS Forum
Sony BDP-S390 Blu-ray Disc Player with Built in Wi-Fi
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-24-2013, 02:20 PM by samujohn
                I wanted a one box WiFi solution to my internet HT (no broadcast TV or cable) . I was tired of switching between sources (mainly, Netflix, Amazon, and BluRay) I bought this unit from Amazon two months ago. Picture is as good or better than my old LG. ( I have a large DVD collection and it plays them all, so far) The built in WiFi is reliable and after getting used to their interface, seems fairly easy to get through the menus. Comes set up with Amazon, Netflix, Hulu and VUDU. Probably has other...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Sony BDP-S390 Blu-ray Disc Player with Built in Wi-Fi

Description: Get connected to all your favorite Blu-ray movies and shows with BDP-S390 Blu-ray DiscTM Player from Sony®. Now you can instantly stream a wide variety of online movies, videos, TV Shows and music from Netflix®, YouTubeTM, Hulu PlusTM, Pandora® and more. Enjoy Blu-ray DiscTM movies in Full HD 1080p and upscale the visual quality of DVDs. Plus, Quick Start/ Quick Load feature lets you enjoy your movies within seconds and its Party StreamingTM Mode allows to wirelessly stream music throughout the home to Sony Wireless Network speakers. Additionally, it is equipped with built-in Wi-Fi® that allows you to easily connect to the internet through your home's wireless broadband network. Also, bring your favorite videos, photos and music to your TV with dual USB inputs. The BDP-S390 features Dolby® TrueHD and dts®-HD codecs which reproduces high-definition sound with 7.1 channels of discrete audio for uncompromised sound quality. Besides this, you can easily navigate and control your entertainment experience with your iPad®, iPhone® or compatible AndroidTM phone when you download the free Sony Media remote application. Packed with all these and more, the BDP-S390 Blu-ray Disc Player adds another dimension to your viewing experience.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Sony
                EAN 0033587148001
                Label Sony
                Manufacturer Sony
                MPN BDPS390
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber BDPS390
                ProductGroup CE
                ProductTypeName CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS