--
      --
        --
          --
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-02-2013, 04:14 PM by mdanderson
                This Oppo player is just fantastic to me when it comes to the level of sound quality from this amazing machine. I have it connected to an Emotiva UMC-200 and I am using the analog outs as well as the hdmi outs. I have the hdmi 1 going directly to the tv and hdmi 2 going to the UMC-200. I am also using an Emotiva XPA-5 amp and an ATI -1502 2channel amp for a 7.1 setup.

This certainly is a step up for me from my Oppo 93. The sound quality using the analog outs is great, and it is a pleasu...
                  06-03-2013, 04:37 PM by pvanosta
                  My system does double duty:
                  - attempt at high-end stereo audio reproduction
                  - home theater for Cable TV and Blu Ray viewing

My music sources span the entire media spectrum (PC with DLNA and a 6TB Raid, containing MP3, FLAC 16/44 up to 24/192, WAV, APE, 1,000 CD's and SACD's, a few DVD-A and (since I bought the OPPO), a handful of DSD files on USB drive).

I have been a faithful Sony BD player customer (I still have 3 Sony BD players in the house, including the top of the ...
                    06-03-2013, 09:25 PM by Styln
                    This is not just a Blu-ray player. If that is what you want, there are less costly options. It's not just a media player. If that is what you want, there are other products with fewer restrictions on content playback. This is not just a DAC. Here too, you can find a good stand-alone DAC for less. It is not just a line stage with a high-quality volume control. No, if you are looking for any one of those things, there are other options you can pursue. But what you cannot find is all of those prod...
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    Details
                    OPPO BDP-105 Blu-ray Player

Description: The OPPO BDP-105 is designed from the ground up with components optimized for enhanced analog audio performance. The OPPO BDP-105 features an all-new analog audio stage powered by two ESS Sabre32 Reference Digital-to-Analog Converters (DAC), balanced (XLR) & unbalanced (RCA) dedicated stereo outputs, a Toroidal linear power supply, and asynchronous USB DAC input. These high-grade components are housed in a rigidly constructed metal chassis and work together to deliver exceptionally detailed and accurate sound quality along with reference quality video.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Electronics
                    Brand OPPO Digital
                    EAN 0898072002110
                    Feature Universal Blu-ray disc player with Blu-ray, DVD, SACD, DVD-Audio, CD, VCD, HDCD, AVCHD, MP4, AVI, and MKV support
                    SABRE32 Reference Audio DAC, Headphone Amplifier, USB DAC input, Toroidal Power Supply, 2.0/5.1/7.1 and XLR outputs
                    Dual HDMI Inputs and Outputs, MHL-Compatibility, 3 USB Inputs, DLNA (DMP & DMR), SMB/CIFS, Wireless N, RS232 & IR
                    4k Up-conversion, 2D-to-3D Conversion, True 24p Video, Vertical Stretch Mode, Advanced Picture Controls
                    Faster startup and disc loading speed with dual-core processor; Updated Qdeo Video Processor; Internet Streaming
                    Item Height 4.84 inches
                    Item Length 16.93 inches
                    Item Width 12.24 inches
                    Label OPPO
                    Manufacturer OPPO
                    MPN BDP-105
                    Package Height 9 inches
                    Package Length 21 inches
                    Package Weight 24 pounds
                    Package Width 18 inches
                    PackageQuantity 1
                    PartNumber BDP-105