Viewing Product: Epson 5020UB Powerlite Home Cinema 3D Front Projector - AVS Forum
Epson 5020UB Powerlite Home Cinema 3D Front Projector
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                05-13-2013, 09:14 AM by Serkeliss
                This is my very first projector that I purchased and have owned and I must say that I really picked an amazing one to start my "Home Theater" with. This is, by far, the best upgrade I have made to make my dream of a Home Theater a reality. I have a fairly small area to work with and everything has to attain approval from the wife so it made picking things out and designing the room a bit difficult. She is an interior decorator/graphic designer so the design of the room weighs heavily with funct...
                  05-14-2013, 10:33 AM by DDT0C
                  I conducted an exhaustive amount of research before settling on the Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5020UB. Given that I would be using the projector in a multi-purpose family room, and not a dedicated theater room, I needed something versatile. I wanted a projector that would deliver a great movie theater experience when I wanted it, yet be flexible enough to be used every day for watching TV and playing video games, all at a reasonable price. Let me tell you, the 5020 delivers! When it com...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  Details
                  Epson 5020UB Powerlite Home Cinema 3D Front Projector

Description: One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
                  The PowerLite Home Cinema 5020UB has:
                  Color Brightness - 2400 lumens1, White Brightness - 2400 lumens1
                  Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology
                  Amazing, true-to-life color - built-in cinema filter with an expanded color gamut
                  A true cinematic experience - 2D and 3D, Full HD 1080p technology
                  Widest horizontal lens shift in its class - vertical and horizontal lens shift for flexible, easy setup
                  Exquisite detail - a contrast ratio of up to 320,000:1 for the most discerning AV enthusiasts
                  THX display certification - ideal for a dedicated Home Theater
                  Ready for exciting 3D - 2 pairs of rechargeable RF 3D glasses included
                  2D-to-3D conversion - easily transform 2D images into spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content
                  Split Screen3 (2D mode) - project two images side-by-side from two different sources
                  Great picture uniformity and positioning flexibility - state-of-the-art FujinonĀ® lens with a 2.1x zoom ratio
                  Outstanding support - two-year limited warranty; two-business-day replacement with free shipping4

Notes
                  1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
                  2 Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
                  3 Consult your user manual for input combinations.
                  Split screen available in 2D mode only

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Office Product
                  Brand Epson
                  EAN 0010343904088
                  Feature 2400 lumens
                  Amazing, true-to-life color
                  Widest horizontal lens shift in its class
                  Contrast ratio of up to 320,000:1
                  THX display certification
                  Label Epson