--
      --
        --
          25%
            --
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                05-10-2013, 06:27 PM by issdar
                The Benq W1070 3D Projector is an excellent in-class projector with minor flaws. After reading other negative reviews on this projector regarding the bad menu, fan noise and light bleed, I would have to say that I completely disagree. The only flaw I found was more in regards to the remote rather than the projector which isn't a big deal in my opinion. The remote is quite smaller than my old Epson Home Cinema 710HD Projector and feels cheaply made (i.e., made in china).

I have the proje...
                  05-12-2013, 08:03 AM by mickrdk
                  I'm really pleased about performance for a projector in this price range. I wasn't expecting this level of detail, sharpness and feature for such a "cheap" projector. In my opinion the W1070 can easily be compared to the slightly older double-priced BenQ W6000, Optoma HD82 etc. The sharpness is way better than I've expected, I'm really amazed that this detail level can be achieved in a projector at this price level.
                  There are about 5 different picture settings, which can be fully customized...
                    05-16-2013, 11:26 AM by jakob_s
                    I think what amazed me the most with this projector other than it's value is how great it was out of the box without any calibration. I just got it a couple days ago for $850 and haven't had a chance to mount it or install a screen. So I just set it on an end table and threw the picture on a grey wall and viola! Gorgeous picture just by hitting the power button! So easy to setup I can't even find a single complaint. Sure I can calibrate it and get a slightly better picture, but right out of the...
                      05-23-2013, 04:04 PM by arjjr
                      I bought this BenQ after going back and forth about getting a projector for about 1.5 years. Given my budget of less than $1500, every projector I looked at seemed to fall short in something - resolution, brightness, contrast, 3D capabilities, size, etc.

When I came across the W1070 and read the reviews I finally decided to pull the trigger - it cost less than $1k and seemed to offer a good mix of product characteristics, with the caveat that I might be unhappy with the "rainbow effect"...
                      Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.