Viewing Product: Elite Screens ER100WH1-A1080P2 Sable Fixed Frame Projection Screen - AVS Forum
Elite Screens ER100WH1-A1080P2 Sable Fixed Frame Projection Screen
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                05-16-2013, 08:55 AM by DDT0C
                Edit: Just realized I posted this review under the 100" screen vs. the 110" screen I actually have. Regardless, all of my feedback should apply to both, so I feel confident in leaving this here for others to read that might be looking at the 100" variant.

Another one of my budget home theater purchases was this Elite Screens 110" Sable Fixed Frame screen I bought on Amazon. I was first drawn to this screen due to the price, but most importantly, the availability of a 110" screen (Monopr...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Elite Screens ER100WH1-A1080P2 Sable Fixed Frame Projection Screen

Description: The SableFrame from Elite Screens is designed to be the end-all, be all solution for the vast majority of those seeking to step-up their home theaters without having to break the bank. Draped with Elite's award-winning CineWhite material, the Sable series has wide diffusion uniformity to provide equal brightness from any viewing location. This precision designed neutral white gives clear color reproduction and is black-backed to eliminate unwanted light penetration. The Sable Frame's design includes a stylish contoured frame and black velvet surfacing which absorbs excess light overshoot commonly thrown from projectors. The frame has a 2.36-Inch thickness that assembles in minutes, and its sliding wall mounts allow the SableFrame to be perfectly centered the first time with every installation. Now more than ever, the SableFrame is a bold step by Elite into the realm of DIY home theater technology.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Elite
                EAN 0848448002961
                Feature Equipped with Elite's 1.0 gain, acoustically transparent screen material gives a sound option to those who need to hide their speakers behind their screen
                Black velvet surface with 2.36-Inch aluminum frame
                Simple design with sliding wall mounts provides an easy installation
                The SableFrame is easy to assemble and a cinch to mount
                2-year parts and labor premium warranty
                Item Height 12.6 inches
                Item Length 58 inches
                Item Width 4.7 inches
                Label Elite Screens Inc.
                Manufacturer Elite Screens Inc.
                MPN ER100WH1-A1080P2
                NumberOfItems 1
                Package Height 5 inches
                Package Length 58 inches
                Package Weight 33.45 pounds
                Package Width 13 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber ER100WH1-A1080P2
                ProductGroup CE
                ProductTypeName CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS
                Publisher Elite Screens Inc.
                SKU DHER100WH1A1080P2
                Studio Elite Screens Inc.
                Title Elite Screens ER100WH1-A1080P2 Sable Fixed Frame Projection Screen (100 inch 16:9 AR)(AT)
                UPC 848448002961
                UPCList - UPCListElement 848448002961
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement ER100WH1-A1080P2
                Model ER100WH1-A1080P2
                Size 16:9, 100-inch, Acoustic
                Warranty 2-year parts and labor