--
      --
        --
          33%
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-26-2013, 07:19 AM by isabels_dad
                Seldom am I impressed enough to write a review but I have to say that I was plesantly surprised at how easy the setup was for this Denon AVR-E300. I was replacing my Denon AVR-989 due to needing a receiver with a shallower depth to fit in a new location (wife's idea - enough said). Since I no longer needed the multi-zone capability of the AVR-989 the downgrade from a 7.1 to a 5.1 receiver wasn't an issue for me. What can I say, everything just worked. I was fortunate to have a wired network dro...
                  10-28-2013, 06:00 PM by hisink
                  I bought this machine at local electronic store with a nice sale price. It's about the lowest price I can get for an AV receiver with Apple airplay function. Which is a must for my family because we don't like to wear ear phone. The setup is easy, plug in network wires, speaker wires, and answer some questions show on tv. Then plug in the speaker calibration microphone and let the machine do the job. It's done.

The speaker calibration is a good function especially if 5+1 speakers are no...
                    11-09-2013, 08:57 PM by leftyguitar1963
                    Initially I had purchased the E-400, but had no need for 2nd zone or 7.1 surround. I then exchanged it for the E-300.

The 1st thing that stood out to me was out of the box, that unlike the 400, the 300 case is not all metal chassis. The very top forward cover is
                    a plastic composite material. The HDMI inputs/output and speaker connects are closer & more crowded than the E400.

When I hooked everything up the set-up was a breeze, just had it been w/400. There was no sof...
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    Details
                    Denon AVR-E300

Description: Great Sound Made Easy - Connect to your home network and connect to the Internet to enjoy music streaming. With the AVR-E300 AV surround receiver as the heart of your home theater system, via your home network you can access music streaming services such as Spotify, Pandora and SiriusXM Internet Radio, and stream content via AirPlay from your iTunes library stored in an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or a PC. It also supports the Denon Remote App that lets you operate the basic functions of the AVR-E300 from your iPhone or Android device. Setup is a breeze, thanks to the on-screen graphical display, which combines large, clear text and icons, so you can easily make all necessary adjustments and settings during setup, to quickly and easily optimize the AVR-E300 for your particular speaker setup and source equipment. The exclusive Denon Setup Assistant easily walks you through the whole process.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Electronics
                    Brand Denon
                    EAN 0883795002783
                    Feature 175 watts per channel maximum power
                    Networking with AirPlay, Pandora and Spotify
                    Audyssey MultiEQ, dynamic volume and dynamic EQ
                    Front panel USB input with iPod digital direct; Four rear panel HDMI inputs
                    New setup assistant with enhanced GUI
                    Item Height 6 inches
                    Item Length 13.2 inches
                    Item Width 17.1 inches
                    Label Denon
                    Manufacturer Denon
                    MPN AVR-E300
                    Package Height 16 inches
                    Package Length 21 inches
                    Package Weight 21 pounds
                    Package Width 16 inches
                    PackageQuantity 1
                    PartNumber AVR-E300
                    ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                    ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                    Publisher Denon
                    Studio Denon
                    Title Denon AVR-E300 5.1 Channel 3D Pass Through and Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay
                    UPC 883795002783
                    UPCList - UPCListElement 883795002783
                    Item Weight 18.1 pounds
                    CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement AVRE300
                    Model AVR-E300
                    Warranty 2 years parts and labor