--
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                05-10-2013, 01:20 PM by macks
                This projector blows my old Benq w1000 out of the water. Both projectors have a native resolution of 1080p but watching Avatar with the h6510bd I am seeing details that didn't exist with the w1000.

Features- Put plainly this projector has all of the features that "I" need. I would appreciate lens shift but it isn't needed with proper placement. I'm not a big fan of 3D so I won't be reviewing that aspect of this projector. One of my biggest gripes with my old projector was poor support f...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Acer H6510BD DLP 3D Projector

Description: Movies are massive at 300 inches and action sequences are thrilling on the Acer H6510BD home entertainment projector. With the superb clarity of available 1080p Full HD, you'll enjoy rich details, bright and natural colors, and exceptional contrast. Color performance is enhanced on any surface, even colored walls through Acer's eColor Boost technology and wall-color compensation, while ColorSafe II prevents color decay resulting from extended use of the projector. Handy installation utilities make setting up easy, and power-management solutions yield great energy savings while conserving the earth's resources.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Acer
                EAN 0886541759276
                Feature Acer H6510BD projector adds depth to entertainment with instant 2D-to-3D conversion in high definition. Support for popular 3D technologies, such as Blu-ray 3D, DLP 3D, and NVIDIA 3DTV Play enable multiple 3D options and maximum multidimensional fun!
                Full native 1080p widescreen resolution delivers a true cinematic experience for the latest high-def content.
                A projector equipped with at least two connectors for multiple-PC source input, including D-Sub and HDMI, offers more flexible connectivity and instant switching.
                Item Height 3.1 inches
                Item Length 10.4 inches
                Item Width 8.7 inches
                Label Acer
                Manufacturer Acer
                MPN H6510BD
                Package Height 6 inches
                Package Length 14.1 inches
                Package Weight 7.01 pounds
                Package Width 11.6 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber H6510BD
                ProductGroup Home Theater
                ProductTypeName VIDEO_DEVICE
                Publisher Acer
                Studio Acer
                Title Acer H6510BD 3D Home Theater Projector (White)
                UPC 886541759276
                UPCList - UPCListElement 886541759276
                Item Weight 4.8 pounds
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement MR.JFZ11.00A
                Model H6510BD
                Color White
                Warranty Projector: 1 year parts and labor limited warranty lamp: 90 days parts and labor limited warranty