Viewing Product: LG Electronics 47LA6200 47-Inch Cinema 3D LED-LCD HDTV - AVS Forum
LG Electronics 47LA6200 47-Inch Cinema 3D LED-LCD HDTV
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-23-2013, 06:18 PM by jordielaforge
                If you're looking for a reasonably priced 47" 3D HDTV, look no further than the 47LA6200 by LG. I've only owned the TV for a short period of time, but I am pretty blown away by the display's image quality.

I upgraded from a 3 year old 46" Sony Bravia HDTV (2D only). I was wary about the LED edge-lit technology, as some folks have complained about ghosting, flashlighting, etc - this TV has none of these issues. The picture looks great! The brightness and color is even across the entire p...
                  08-06-2013, 10:23 PM by njera
                  Overall, this is a great TV for the price. It's not perfect and not the TV I would use for primary movie watching, but it serves well as a full-featured secondary/bedroom TV.

Features:
                  The LA6200 is a 120Hz passive 3D 1080p LED-LCD Smart TV with LG's "direct LED" backlight. I am not a big fan of motion smoothing, so the 120Hz does not do much for me. Passive 3D is great because the glasses are inexpensive, and you can even use the free glasses from a movie theater. OTOH, passive 3D ...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  LG Electronics 47LA6200 47-Inch Cinema 3D LED-LCD HDTV

Description: LG's LA6200 has everything you want. Smart TV, Built-in Wi-Fi, a Dual Core Processor and Cinema 3D. All this with stunning picture quality with LED technology, Full HD 1080p and TruMotion 120Hz.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Electronics
                  Brand LG
                  EAN 0719192588240
                  Feature Access premium content providers like Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, Netflix and YouTube direct from your TV with the fun and easy to use Magic Remote.
                  LG's Cinema 3D technology uses lightweight, battery free glasses to deliver an immersive 3D experience for movies, TV shows and gaming, all with amazing picture quality.
                  Bring extra sharp detail to even the fastest moving scenes with LG's TruMotion 120Hz technology.
                  Item Height 30.7 inches
                  Item Length 52.4 inches
                  Item Width 7.5 inches
                  Label LG
                  Manufacturer LG
                  MPN 47LA6200
                  Package Height 7.5 inches
                  Package Length 52 inches
                  Package Weight 44 pounds
                  Package Width 30.5 inches
                  PackageQuantity 1
                  PartNumber 47LA6200
                  ProductGroup Home Theater
                  ProductTypeName TELEVISION
                  Publisher LG
                  Studio LG
                  Title LG Electronics 47LA6200 47-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Four Pairs of 3D Glasses
                  UPC 719192588240
                  UPCList - UPCListElement 719192588240
                  Item Weight 33.1 pounds
                  CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement 47LA6200
                  Model 47LA6200
                  Size 47-Inch
                  Warranty 1 year parts and labor