Viewing Product: Samsung PN60F8500 60-Inch 1080p 600Hz 3D Smart Plasma HDTV - AVS Forum
Samsung PN60F8500 60-Inch 1080p 600Hz 3D Smart Plasma HDTV
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-03-2013, 03:18 PM by ricard2798
                For starters, the decision to buy this plasma was more of a necessity rather than a choice, since my 1 year old original 7000 series plasma died, and this was the replacement I ended up with. Still, I am very glad, because to this day, this has been the best picture quality I have seen in any plasma by far. It totally blows away last year's models, and I personally like the image quality more to the current offerings by Panasonic (but more on that later).

Out of the box, you get your st...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Samsung PN60F8500 60-Inch 1080p 600Hz 3D Smart Plasma HDTV

Description: The Samsung Smart Plasma TV F8500 is the ultimate picture you've been waiting for and the best performance offered by Samsung. It starts with the new Super Contrast Panel, which delivers unprecedented brightness, the deepest black levels and precise colors and clarity. Cinema Smooth will give anything you watch film-like smoothness, no matter the original motion quality. These advanced picture features bring out every high definition detail of your favorite movies, sports and shows. And you'll have no problem finding your favorites or discovering new ones with the new Smart Hub - a faster way to navigate TV content. Swipe between these panels using simple hand gestures and even use S-Recommendation with Voice Interaction to ask things like "what action movies are on?" You can also share photos and videos from your compatible smart devices to your TV - or use your smartphone and tablet to watch what's on your TV. The F8500 represents Samsung's ongoing commitment to meeting the highest expectations.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Samsung
                EAN 0887276021263
                Feature 1080p Plasma HDTV: Best picture quality600Hz Refresh Rate: Best for general viewing, video games, action movies, and sportsSmart TV with Gesture Controls and a Built in Camera: Interact with streaming content and the webTV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 54.8'' x 32.6'' x 1.9'', TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 54.8'' x 34.2'' x 11.8''
                Item Height 34.2 inches
                Item Length 54.8 inches
                Item Width 11.8 inches
                Label Samsung
                Manufacturer Samsung
                MPN PN60F8500
                Package Height 16.75 inches
                Package Length 58.75 inches
                Package Weight 91 pounds
                Package Width 37.75 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber PN60F8500
                ProductGroup Home Theater
                ProductTypeName TELEVISION
                Publisher Samsung
                Studio Samsung
                Title Samsung PN60F8500 60-Inch 1080p 600Hz 3D Smart Plasma HDTV
                UPC 887276021263
                UPCList - UPCListElement 887276021263
                Item Weight 71.4 pounds
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement PN60F8500AFXZA
                Model PN60F8500
                Size 60-Inch
                Warranty 1 year parts and labor