Viewing Product: Monster M1000 HD-4 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (4 feet) - AVS Forum
Monster M1000 HD-4 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (4 feet)
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-25-2013, 01:42 PM by audiovideoblog
                These are the cables I used for a month or so, because I borrowed it from my brother in law, just to check phenomenon of Monster cables. I didn’t have home theatre back then (something I use HDMI cables now the most) and I would use it with my dvd player. The signal from Monster was always good, even though they were over one year old back then. I didn’t like the flashy contacts and the look of Monster cables, but let’s agree, this is none of great importance.
                The Monsters are really ...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Monster M1000 HD-4 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (4 feet)

Description: The Ultimate High Speed M Series® Cable for HDMITM Optimizes Digital Signal Transfer for the Very Best in High Definition Picture and Sound, Now and in the Future. Updated packaging with speed badges. Large gauge silver-coated conductors for superior signal transfer and ultimate high-definition video. high-density quad-layer shielding for ultimate rejection of RF and EM interference. Advanced nitrogen (N2) gas-injected dielectric ensures maximum signal strength, even over longer runs. 24k gold contacts for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance. 4 ft. HDMI A/V Cable - 1.22 m.The Most Advanced Connection for HDMITM Is a Monster® When you want to see and hear every detail, every nuance, without compromise, choose the best: HDMI. This digital audio/video interface does it all, delivering uncompressed 1080p/120 Hz high definition video with 12-bit Deep Color, eight channels of 192/24 digital audio for ultimate 7.1 surround sound, and an integrated control channel-all in one cable. Plus, it eliminates digital-to-analog conversion between your video sources and display for the most accurate high definition picture. Now there's finally an HDMI interconnect just as advanced- Ultimate High Speed M Series® M1000HD. Monster designs its advanced cables for HDMITM to meet and exceed the highest of HDMI standards. If the components you purchase in the future ever surpass the performance of the M1000HD you buy today, Monster will upgrade the cable absolutely free. Meeting the Demands

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Monster Cable
                EAN 0050644449536
                Feature Updated packaging with speed badges.
                Large gauge silver-coated conductors for superior signal transfer and ultimate high-definition video.
                Ultra high-density quad-layer shielding for ultimate rejection of RF and EM interference.
                Advanced nitrogen (N2) gas-injected dielectric ensures maximum signal strength, even over longer runs.
                24k gold contacts for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
                Item Height 1 inches
                Item Length 48 inches
                Item Width 1 inches
                Label Monster
                Manufacturer Monster
                MPN M1000 HD-4
                Package Height 1.65 inches
                Package Length 10.71 inches
                Package Weight 0.71 pounds
                Package Width 7.48 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber M1000 HD-4
                ProductGroup CE
                ProductTypeName CABLE_OR_ADAPTER
                Publisher Monster
                SKU 143423
                Studio Monster
                Title Monster M1000 HD-4 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (4 feet)
                UPC 050644449536
                UPCList - UPCListElement 050644449536
                Item Weight 0.75 pounds
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement 127672
                MC127672
                127672-00
                Model M1000 HD-4
                Size 4 feet