--
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-05-2013, 08:03 PM by username354
                The Xbox 360 S console is the best console I have owned. Unlike the PS3 or Wii it allows the user to experience the game on different levels. Right out of the box the Xbox is loaded with a 250GB HDD, a Kinect Sensor, 1 game, and 1 black Xbox 360 controller. The Xbox Live community is amazing and I love playing online with them. The gameplay on Xbox is the same if not better than that of the PS3. The Wii just falls out of the picture. With all of these great features, the Xbox 360 S will surely ...
                  02-11-2014, 12:54 PM by zyvo23
                  As an early adopter in the Xbox 360, I was unaware of the what I was getting myself into. I had a launch Xbox 360 that lasted 3.5 years before finally succumbing to the dreaded Red Ring of Death. After going a while without an Xbox, I finally doubled down and not only replaced my 360, but invested in Kinect as well. Years later, I can say that I don't regret the decision one bit. The 360 has provided my and my family with 1000's of hours of fun. Whether I was trying to lead the Capitals to the ...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  Details
                  Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

Description: The Special Edition Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect. Kinect brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways-no controller required. Easy to use and instantly fun, Kinect gets everyone off the couch moving, laughing, and cheering. See a ball? Kick it. Control an HD movie with the wave of a hand. Want to join a friend in the fun? Simply jump in. Wi-Fi is built-in for easier connection to the world of entertainment on Xbox LIVE, where HD movies and TV stream in an instant. Xbox 360 is more games, entertainment, and fun.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Console
                  Brand Microsoft
                  EAN 0492412402501
                  Feature Jump, dodge, and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations with Kinect Adventures
                  Xbox 360 console includes built-in Wi-Fi for easy connection to Xbox LIVE, and comes with matching black controller and headset
                  Get off the couch and into the game by using your body as the controller with Kinect
                  Control your Xbox 360 with a single gesture or wave of the hand
                  Connect with friends and family with easy and interactive gameplay, video chat, and more
                  Item Height 10.6 inches
                  Item Length 2.95 inches
                  Item Width 10.39 inches
                  Label Microsoft
                  Manufacturer Microsoft
                  MPN S7G-00001
                  NumberOfItems 1
                  Package Height 7.3 inches
                  Package Length 12.8 inches
                  Package Weight 12.8 pounds
                  Package Width 12.1 inches
                  PackageQuantity 1