Viewing Product: ONKYO TX-SR805 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Silver) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

ONKYO TX-SR805 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver (Silver)
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          50%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-28-2013, 10:16 PM by adamsAVforumtool
                Brought the Onkyo TX-SR805 around 2008, 5 years ago now. Originally touted as one of the cheapest THX ULTRA II certified A/V Recievers with impressive power ratings, for its price point.
                Upgrading from a Denon AVR-1803 I wanted to be wowed. Having already upgraded my speakers to the KEF 3005 (1st edition). I felt a new receiver would give the KEF 3005's the drive I thought they would be capable of. Sadly the 3005's were never able to produce the sound I thought the 805 would provide in my e...
                  11-04-2013, 12:24 PM by varkeast
                  I have been using my Onkyo TX-SR805 for 6 years now with out any issues. The only problem I have had was when the audessey mic died recently, but Onkyo sent a replacement immediately for free, with no hassles.

Feature Highlights:
                  • 7.1 channel THX Ultra 2 receiver with 130 watts per channel
                  • Powered zone 2 and unpowered zone 3
                  • 3 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output
                  • Audessey MultiEQ automatic setup
                  • Full 7.1 channel analog outpu...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members want this product.