--
      --
        --
          40%
            60%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-29-2013, 12:28 PM by GunmetalR56
                The X4000 is a 7.2 receiver and comes equipped with Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Audyssey Sub EQ HT & Audyssey LFC as well as useful features such at 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs with multi-zone capability and great networking tools like Apple Airplay. It also includes built-in apps such as Pandora, Spotify and Sirrius/XM radio.

I upgraded to the Denon X4000 from an Onkyo TX-NR 709 with Audyssey MultEQ XT and the difference in sound clarity, quality and detail is amazing! This is hands do...
                  10-29-2013, 08:02 PM by jdsmoothie
                  This AVR is relatively easy to setup using the on screen GUI for the Audyssey MultEQ XT32 auto EQ program which can EQ up to 11 speakers (playing up to 9 at a time with an external 2CH amp) and 2 or more subwoofers. With dual processors (as opposed to only 1 on the lower Denon models), I can run an entire 7.2 setup Audyssey EQ in about 12 minutes from start to finish. As the majority of owners posting in the Denon threads who have upgraded from the next lower version, MultEQ XT will attest, the...
                    11-12-2013, 11:01 AM by Brian Fineberg
                    I purchased the x4000 to replace my onkyo 809, merely for the fact of gaining the highest Audyssey XT32 (as compared to the multeQ XT). What a difference the XT32 makes...My FR was MUCH flatter..and the sub EQ was phenominal.

Sounds were much more crisp and not muddied by virtue of the XT32 present in the Denon....also it was able to reduce many ringing due to reflections in my untreated room (this is backed up by spectrographs in REW).

The GUI is much better than the Onkyo and ...
                      04-28-2014, 05:22 PM by retro124

It has been 3 months and I'm using receiver every day. It does excellent job, no problems at all, still learning all what this unit can do!!!!

1/1/2014

I start to shop for A/V receiver month ago. I contacted all brands Yamaha, Onkyo, Denon. After chatting, emailing and warranty and price compares I decide for Denon.I replaced my 10 years old Denon 3803 witch was my first receiver, did excellent job and I have zero problems with it.Got this n...

05-13-2014, 07:48 AM by peare
                        My quest for a better AVR will continue. I almost changed my AVR every 2 years. I was an old DENON fan until 3 years ago. Used its high end CD players, integrated amplifiers, etc. After my first Yamaha AV I turned back to Denon with 3806 which was an excellent one. Then I upgraded to 3310 for 2 months (DSP chip failure) changed it with 4310 which worked fine for a year then failed with its network card. Sold it and switched to Onkyo with TXNR 809 2.5 years ago. In the meantime I bought my son a...
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        Details
                        Denon AVR-X4000 7.2-Channel Home Theater Receiver

Description: The AVR-X4000 A/V receiver is packed with Denon technologies that deliver superior sound and picture quality through 7.2 channels. It also provides a wealth of features for enjoying music or video programs, such as 4K Ultra HD upscaling, AirPlay for streaming music from an iTunes library, Spotify playback, internet radio broadcasts, playback of music stored on a networked PC or hard disk as well as HD audio music sources, and a multi-zone feature that lets other people enjoy music or video entertainment in a separate room while you enjoy your own programs in the main room. The advanced surround sound capabilities of the AVR-X4000 can be expanded to a maximum of 9.2 channels by adding a separate power amp.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Electronics
                        Brand Denon
                        EAN 0883795002820
                        Feature HT & Audyssey LFC
                        DTS Neo:X (9.1 ch), Audyssey Sub E
                        Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Audyssey Sub EQ HT & Audyssey LFC
                        Three HDMI outputs with multi-zone distribution and InstaPrevue technology
                        Networking with AirPlay, Pandora, Spotify, & SiriusXM Internet Radio
                        Item Height 6.6 inches
                        Item Length 14.92 inches
                        Item Width 17.1 inches
                        Label Denon
                        Manufacturer Denon
                        MPN AVR-X4000
                        Package Height 16 inches
                        Package Length 21 inches
                        Package Weight 21 pounds
                        Package Width 16 inches
                        PackageQuantity 1
                        PartNumber AVR-X4000
                        ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                        ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                        Publisher Denon
                        Studio Denon
                        Title Denon AVR-X4000 In-command 7.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay (Black)
                        UPC 883795002820
                        UPCList - UPCListElement 883795002820
                        Item Weight 27.12 pounds
                        CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement AVRX4000
                        Model AVR-X4000
                        Color Black