Viewing Product: Panasonic VIERA TC-P65ZT60 65-Inch Plasma HDTV - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Panasonic VIERA TC-P65ZT60 65-Inch Plasma HDTV
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
              2 Review(s)
                08-20-2013, 08:43 AM by repete66211
                I write this review from the perspective of someone who wants the best picture quality (PQ) possible. Call me an old man, but I have no desire to have my TV perform functions better suited for other devices (i.e., desktop, iPad, Blu-ray player, PS3, etc.) In my opinion, TV manufacturers (and others) should concentrate on PQ and leave the bells and whistles to other devices.

The Panasonic ZT60 is a fantastic television. "None more black" performance on the dark end, great contrast, and n...
                  08-20-2013, 12:46 PM by Sammie2980
                  Having owned multiple high end displays, all from full array back lit LED's to plasmas and most Panasonic's since the 800U minus the V10 and VT50 I was very excited to get my hands on the ZT60. Having and still currently owning a 65VT30 and a Kuro KRP 500M I had lots to compare it to using the 2 aforementioned displays as reference for it's performance to gauge the ZT60.

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  No members have owned this product.