--
        --
          100%
            --
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-13-2014, 11:29 AM by Exist_To_Resist
                Pros:
                The ability to perform voice commands is by far the best feature on the Xbox one. When you walk into my room and say "Xbox on!" it turns itself on, and can turn the TV and Receiver on as well. Then the Kinect recognizes your face and signs you into your account. When using the "Xbox select.." command, you can navigate the xbox menus without the use of the controller or hand gestures. When playing a game you have the ability to snap applications such as party chat with a simple voice c...
                  02-11-2014, 03:32 PM by djkest
                  I skipped the last generation of gaming consoles and mostly played on PC. I decided to jump back into the console realm with the Xbox one because a bunch of my friends were getting one. My experience on the Xbox One has been mixed but overall I am optimistic about the future of the console.

Hardware: The console itself is somewhat large, but has very good cooling and makes little noise. That's a tradeoff I'm willing to make. The controller is very ergonomic and has worked well for me so...
                    02-14-2014, 01:11 AM by yadmonkey
                    Features: Snapping between apps can be useful, particularly between games and TV. Blu Ray player is a welcome addition. Some new features underwhelm, particularly for a gamer's perspective. 3/5

Value: $100 extra for Kinect's gimmicks make the value more questionable. Less bang for your buck compared to previous generations (relative to their times) also diminishes the value. Lack of great exclusives means this iteration of the Xbox has yet to prove its worth. 2/5

02-19-2014, 03:04 PM by thefalcon2k
                      When I purchased my Xbox One console, I knew that it would be a (slightly) limited experience with it being a brand new console. The same thing happened with my Xbox 360! Except, nobody expected the Xbox 360 to update its dashboard firmware twice, and have apps for Netflix, Hulu, Redbox, Internet Explorer, etc. all in 8 years. For being what it was, it got the job done! The Xbox One, for unknown reasons, is getting negative reviews because the Xbox 360 has features that the Xbox One doesn't. So...
                        02-23-2014, 01:31 PM by Sazexa

Many people love having HTPC's, or for those of you who are unclear of the term: Home Theatre PC's/Personal Computers. HTPC's come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, but this one in particular we're going to talk about today is a little bit special. Why is it a bit special? Because most people don't get the idea of a gaming console being a good HTPC. In this specific case, the Xbox One. With excellent potential for streaming and web browsing, multi-channel audio playback, an HDMI input, and ...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        Details
                        Xbox One Console - Day One Edition

Description:

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Video Game
                        Brand Microsoft
                        Feature Xbox One - Day One Console includes a limited edition controller, token code to unlock Day One achievement, premium packaging, and decal.
                        Kinect is included with every Xbox One. Completely reengineered to be more precise, responsive and intuitive with unparalleled voice, vision and motion technology
                        The console is driven by a powerful combination of CPU, GPU and 8GB of RAM, governed by an innovative OS architecture, to deliver power, speed and agility
                        Only Xbox One unleashes the vast and scalable power of the cloud for your games, entertainment and apps with Xbox Live
                        With Xbox One, you can quickly jump from TV to movies to music to a game
                        Label Microsoft
                        Manufacturer Microsoft
                        Package Height 1 inches
                        Package Length 5 inches
                        Package Weight 1 pounds
                        Package Width 5 inches
                        PackageQuantity 1
                        ProductGroup Video Games
                        ProductTypeName VIDEO_GAME_HARDWARE
                        Publisher Microsoft
                        Studio Microsoft
                        Title Xbox One Console - Day One Edition