--
      100%
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-03-2014, 12:37 PM by CaptMike
                I needed a replacement for my dead Philips Ponto that I had for over 13 years which was the best remote I have used.

After some research I took the plunge ($275) on a new Harmony Ultimate. The first unit I received had to be returned, as it was not working correctly according to Logitech support. I currently am using my new replaced Ultimate.

The remote is easy enough to set up through myharmony.com. There are some drawbacks that I encountered when setting up certain devices. Wh...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Logitech 915-000201 Harmony Ultimate Remote

Description: The Logitech Harmony Ultimate includes the Harmony Hub RF receiver. Harmony Hub turns RF signals from the remote into IR and Bluetooth commands your devices can understand. Access your devices even through cabinets and walls including IR devices and game consoles (PS3, Wii or Xbox 360). And with the optional Harmony App, anyone in the house can turn his or her Smartphone into personal universal remote.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Logitech
                EAN 0097855093004
                Feature Controls your entire home entertainment system: Even controls game consoles and devices hidden behind cabinet doors and walls
                Powerful remote control customization: Includes the ability to create one-touch activity sequences, adjust and remap buttons, set device delays and timing, plus more
                Intuitive color touch screen: Swipe and tap to access and switch between entertainment activities with shortcuts for your most frequently used commands
                Ultimate convenience features: Vibration feedback touch screen, up to 50 favorite channel icons, back-lit buttons and recharging station
                Future-proof control of up to 15 devices: Works with 5,000 plus brands and 225,000 plus devices, with newly released devices added regularly to the online device database
                Item Height 10.08 inches
                Item Length 5.32 inches
                Item Width 3.94 inches
                Label Logitech
                Manufacturer Logitech
                MPN 915-000201
                Package Height 3.3 inches
                Package Length 10.1 inches
                Package Weight 2.85 pounds
                Package Width 9 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber 915-000201
                ProductGroup CE
                ProductTypeName REMOTE_CONTROL
                Publisher Logitech
                Studio Logitech
                Title Logitech 915-000201 Harmony Ultimate Remote with Customizable Touch Screen and Closed Cabinet RF Control - Black
                UPC 097855093004
                UPCList - UPCListElement 097855093004
                Item Weight 1.56 pounds
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement 915-000201
                Model 915-000201
                ReleaseDate 2013-04-17