--
      --
        50%
          --
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-07-2014, 12:34 AM by Zentish
                I just replaced my Harmony 880 remote with the smart hub set up.

Compared to the older software setup, the new software has less options and seems very "dumbed" down. This frustrates me since the previous generation took some serious attention but rewarded with the ability to configure the remote to do almost anything. The new software doesn't let you customize input actions without "TRICKING" the configuration by adding custom input action butions.
                  03-17-2014, 01:16 PM by scottsh
                  I purchased the Logitech Harmony Smart Control to replace an aging Harmony 1100. The previous 2 remotes I had were a Philips Pronto Pro and a Pronto, so I have become accustomed to a macro-capable remote with a high degree of customization. However, I've also learned that I need some hard buttons as the initial Pronto was too spartan. Relying on just the touch screen is not as easy to use as I want. After looking hard at the Harmony Ultimate I decided on the lower end model because it seemed to...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Logitech 915-000194 Harmony Smart Control

Description: Now you can control your entire home entertainment system from the Smartphone you already own. Logitech Harmony Smart Control with RF turns your Smartphone into a universal remote. A powerful app gives you personalized swipe and tap control on your phone. And when your Smartphone isn’t handy, use the included simple universal remote instead.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Electronics
                  Brand Logitech
                  EAN 0097855084637
                  Feature Harmony Smartphone app: Turns your Smartphone into a Harmony remote control (Initial setup required)
                  Swipe and tap control: Use your Smartphone for one-touch control of your entertainment system, up to 50 favorite channel icons, volume, media playback and more (Works with iPhone iOS 5.0 or later and Android 2.3 or later)
                  Closed-Cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices behind cabinet doors, plus game consoles like PS3, Wii and Xbox 360
                  Remote included: A simple Harmony remote anyone in the house can use when your Smartphone is not handy
                  Future-proof control of up to 8 devices: Works with 5,000 plus brands and 225,000 plus devices, with newly released devices added regularly to the online device database
                  Item Height 3.5 inches
                  Item Length 10.04 inches
                  Item Width 5.43 inches
                  Label Logitech
                  Manufacturer Logitech
                  MPN 915-000194
                  Package Height 3.6 inches
                  Package Length 12.2 inches
                  Package Weight 1.55 pounds
                  Package Width 6.6 inches
                  PackageQuantity 1
                  PartNumber 915-000194
                  ProductGroup CE
                  ProductTypeName REMOTE_CONTROL
                  Publisher Logitech
                  Studio Logitech
                  Title Logitech 915-000194 Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App and Simple Remote - Black
                  UPC 097855084637
                  UPCList - UPCListElement 097855084637
                  Item Weight 2.2 pounds
                  CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement 915-000194
                  Model 915-000194
                  ReleaseDate 2013-04-17