--
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-28-2013, 07:53 PM by lulimet
                I am familiar with Marantz as I had a SR5005 for two years. Great sounding piece but it was missing the modern features that I wanted. I sold the SR5005 and bought a Yamaha RX-V673. It had all the features I wanted but it was such a step down in sound quality that I only kept it for 7 weeks. So I sold the Yamaha and was looking at last year's SR6007 or the Denon AVR-3313CI. I went to my dealer to see if they had any deals on open box SR6007 but they didn't have any. Instead, they offered me the...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Marantz SR6008

Description: The Marantz SR6008 7.2-channel Home Theater Receiver is an equal parts network powerhouse and sonic tour-de-force designed to be the heart of the modern home theater system. With Marantz's classic "star and circle" front display, the receiver offers both style and comprehensive features, including an Ethernet port, seven HDMI inputs, and playback of the latest high-definition audio formats. The SR6008 is equipped with DTS Neo:X and Audyssey DSX to create a 3D sound space when you set up speakers for the front height or front wide channels. With the addition of Marantz’s acclaimed Current Feedback and HDAM pre-amplifier circuitry, you can enjoy a clean, rich ambient sound. A second HDMI port on this receiver allows other people to enjoy audio/video or music entertainment in a separate room while you use the system in the main room. Two audio/video zones, networking, and support for Bluetooth devices make the SR6008 a flexible solution for home theater and music listening that's expandable, too.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Marantz
                EAN 0699927211455
                Feature State-of-the-art 1080p and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) video up scaling functions
                Networking with Airplay, Pandora, Spotify and Sirius XM Internet Radio, Flickr
                Marantz remote app; easy setup with setup assistant and GUI
                HDMI 7 in/2 out (front in: 1)
                Audyssey DSX for front height or front wides surround sound; supports DTS Neo:X 7.1
                Item Height 6.3 inches
                Item Length 15.3 inches
                Item Width 17.3 inches
                Label Marantz
                Manufacturer Marantz
                MPN SR6008
                Package Height 10.2 inches
                Package Length 20.9 inches
                Package Weight 29.9 pounds
                Package Width 19.5 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber SR6008
                ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                ProductTypeName RECEIVER_OR_AMPLIFIER
                Publisher Marantz
                Studio Marantz
                Title Marantz SR6008 7.2-Channel 1080P and 4K Ultra HD Pass Through, Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay (Black)
                UPC 699927211455
                UPCList - UPCListElement 699927211455
                Item Weight 24.47 pounds
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement SR6008
                Model SR6008
                Color Black
                Warranty 3 years parts and labor