Viewing Product: ConnectionLAB HDC-15 Premium 15m HDMI cable - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

ConnectionLAB HDC-15 Premium 15m HDMI cable
Rating Distribution 5 Review(s)
              5 Review(s)
                07-02-2013, 01:05 AM by MarkNavern
                I bought this cable to your home theater and mount it on the wall.
                Everytihing works good. I use it with the PS3, Denon amp and JVC projector.
                Cable Transfers full HD resolution and 3D. I paid around 75 GBP, so it's not much when i compare it with Supra, Monstercable and others.
                  07-02-2013, 05:59 AM by robbjon
                  I bought it about a month ago and use it for Samsung Smart TV set and devices such as Toshiba laptop, PS3 etc. I haven't come across any problems with the transfer, even though I use it on the daily basis. The price with this quality = perfect.
                    08-14-2013, 09:57 AM by drakeroose
                    The cables are relly worth to be recommended!
                    1. The longest I could find and worked with no disruptions, and no problems for over half a year. I use it everyday to (which is vital!) many different devices. The cable is being plugged in and out and nothing bad is happening.
                    2. Awesome, heavy, metal (copper+chrome) plugs are hard to break.

I don't give 5 stars just because I can't find more places I can buy it. I hope it will change soon.
                      08-22-2013, 12:00 PM by JohnTrout
                      After buing optical connectionlab's cables I purchased also HDMI cable, but - shorter 1m version - I just didn't want to duplicate the topics and reviews.
                      I use it to my home theater system to connect DVD player with the TV monitor. This is why I didn't need longer version of HDMI cable.
                      To be honest I've never tested any hdmi cables before and connectionlab is the first brand I own. I read some information though and heard a lot of good about these. Anyway. The cables are packag...
                        10-25-2013, 02:19 PM by audiovideoblog
                        Actually I can’t believe I haven’t written a review of these cables yet. Connection LAB are for half a year my favourite accessories in work. Firstly I have bought 10m cables to connect my TV to the digital receiver in home theatre (in-wall built). It fitted perfectly, and allow me to say, the cables are so pretty, It was a shame to hide it from the view wink.gif I like the heavy golden contacts and bl...
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.