--
      --
        --
          80%
            20%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                07-02-2013, 01:05 AM by MarkNavern
                I bought this cable to your home theater and mount it on the wall.
                Everytihing works good. I use it with the PS3, Denon amp and JVC projector.
                Cable Transfers full HD resolution and 3D. I paid around 75 GBP, so it's not much when i compare it with Supra, Monstercable and others.
                  07-02-2013, 05:59 AM by robbjon
                  I bought it about a month ago and use it for Samsung Smart TV set and devices such as Toshiba laptop, PS3 etc. I haven't come across any problems with the transfer, even though I use it on the daily basis. The price with this quality = perfect.
                    08-14-2013, 09:57 AM by drakeroose
                    The cables are relly worth to be recommended!
                    1. The longest I could find and worked with no disruptions, and no problems for over half a year. I use it everyday to (which is vital!) many different devices. The cable is being plugged in and out and nothing bad is happening.
                    2. Awesome, heavy, metal (copper+chrome) plugs are hard to break.

I don't give 5 stars just because I can't find more places I can buy it. I hope it will change soon.
                      08-22-2013, 12:00 PM by JohnTrout
                      After buing optical connectionlab's cables I purchased also HDMI cable, but - shorter 1m version - I just didn't want to duplicate the topics and reviews.
                      I use it to my home theater system to connect DVD player with the TV monitor. This is why I didn't need longer version of HDMI cable.
                      To be honest I've never tested any hdmi cables before and connectionlab is the first brand I own. I read some information though and heard a lot of good about these. Anyway. The cables are packag...
                        10-25-2013, 02:19 PM by audiovideoblog
                        Actually I can’t believe I haven’t written a review of these cables yet. Connection LAB are for half a year my favourite accessories in work. Firstly I have bought 10m cables to connect my TV to the digital receiver in home theatre (in-wall built). It fitted perfectly, and allow me to say, the cables are so pretty, It was a shame to hide it from the view wink.gif I like the heavy golden contacts and bl...
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.