Viewing Product: ConnectionLAB HDMI Matrix 4-4 Switch - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

ConnectionLAB HDMI Matrix 4-4 Switch
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
              4 Review(s)
                07-09-2013, 09:36 AM by robbjon
                I have this switch for a half of year. I have bought it via website, because I've heard a lot of good opinions on them. I also use HDMI cables by connectionlab. I need to note that it is hard to find the items of the producer anywhere... I hope it is just because it is relatively a new company.
                So as the information indicates, the switch is 4-4 so gives you a wide variety of use and a lot of opportun...
                  07-09-2013, 09:55 AM by audiovideoblog
                  I have bought mine about half a year ago via shop. I've been using their HDMI cables so knowing these were good and hearing some good opinions of this producer I decided to order this switch. And I am glad I did so.
                  First of all it looks very solid and in fact is. It is not one of those cheap switches that will fall apart after a month. Its high quality is visible. Just as the design. Not to flashy, ...
                    07-23-2013, 10:12 AM by drakeroose
                    I have a very similar ConnectionLAB switch but this one

It's 5-1 switch. The cable is 15m long - wow! and it has HDMI 1.3 version - basically all I needed and wanted. I'm very pleased with this purchase!

It's hard to review a HDMI Switch but if you look for one this does its job perfectly. It is not light and trashy quality, ...
                      09-26-2013, 03:28 PM by JohnTrout
                      This is annother connection lab item I've bought. I think it would be the end of my collection, but not because I started to hate them, but becasue I already got all al need wink.gif
                      There is one big minus: connection lab should be more reachable. That's for sure. You only have to order it from the Internet - or these items are in some stores, I don't know. Anyway. I liked the cables, I bought the spli...
                      Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members own this product.