--
      --
        --
          25%
            --
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                07-22-2013, 12:25 PM by robbjon
                These cables are really recommendable! I am amazed with its quality - the cable really doesn't twist, nor break. The plugs are truly very massive and hard to destroy - these are made of copper, not plastic like it sometimes happen... The producer says they are chrominium plated, which also should prevent corrosion. I own also HDMI cables, which I reviewed too and I am very happy with those! Try connectionLAB, I'm not lying smile.gif
                  07-23-2013, 06:26 AM by audiovideoblog
                  Yes! These cables are probably perfect, seriously. I buy all connectionlab things recently because I was amazed with their hdmi cable at first. I like when things are nicely packaged, when I can see someone did all so that its quality and working will be perfect. I looove how solid they look and how I am convinced their worth each pound spent.
                  I know there is still limited access to the connectionLAB products and I see it as the biggest disadvantage. I believe they will be soon treated as f...
                    07-29-2013, 12:49 PM by drakeroose
                    I must agree with you guys. I had other cables of ConnectionLAB and I bought these too. Delivered in, like two days, packaged properly, very professional.
                    The cable looks really thick, I know it is to prevent from twisting and it's true. It's probably harder to destroy this thing like this.
                    Before I used Supra cables and their quality is comparable, so if you liked that you should love ConnectionLAB because they're even cheaper.
                    What I like too is their solid, massive shape. I think...
                      08-15-2013, 02:57 PM by JohnTrout
                      I needed a good optical cable for a home theatre and a TV.
                      I decided to risk and order a less known cable after I was totally disappointed with Supra's HDMI. In terms of optical I asked a friend of mine who's into such equipment and he recommended me connectionlab.
                      What can I say? I invested some money in this cable but I don't regret it. I've been using it for a year now and I didn't have a slightest problem with this. The truth is I don't move it here and there so I don't know how the...
                      Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.