--
        --
          40%
            60%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-10-2013, 02:20 PM by swarm87
                warning may contain spoilers

The last of us is a PlayStation 3 exclusive (that has a slightly ironic title as it is one of the last of the big titles for the PlayStation 3). in typical naughty dog fashion it combines great game play with incredible story telling. The last of us is the story of Joel a guy who survived what is essentially a zombie apocalypse, however unlike other zombie media (ie, Walking Dead and Resident Evil) this is actually...
                  09-11-2013, 10:59 AM by JulianPope
                  While this is not necessarily a popular opinion, I stand strong by it. After waiting for weeks to receive this game through GameFly, I could barely get on the Internet without seeing people absolutely rave about how good it was. For example, IGN.com gave this game a perfect 10 out of 10. Very few games have received a score like that from IGN. Metal Gear Solid 4 was one of them, and I consider that game to be one of the greatest ever on Playstation. So of course what did I expect? Magic.
                    09-22-2013, 07:50 AM by ninjahifi
                    The Last of Us in my opinion is the last hurrah of the Playstation 3 and boy did it go out with a bang! I know most of you already know the overall story and are more interested in my overall take of the game as a whole, but for completeness sake below is a quick/general summary of the game. The premise of the game is that in the not-to-distant future a virus has turned most of the population into rabid plant zombies. Of course you play one of the survivors, Joel, who lives in this new world ju...
                      01-30-2014, 02:35 PM by Suntan
                      I won't bother with the backstory. It's been told before.

I can see how some people would dislike the fighting mechanics. The game itself is somewhat different than the traditional third person shooter. Unlike the "Uncharted" games, this is not meant to be played with guns blazing and ammo clips emptying every 10 seconds. The combat is designed to be played much more slowly and methodically. With stealth and guerrilla tactics taking over for pure firepower and frontal assaults. The bene...
                        03-10-2014, 03:22 PM by GOHAWK12

The hype about this game is not overblown like a couple other reviewers have tried to suggest. First of all, it has some of the best graphics you will get on PS3. If you want better, get a PS4 of XboxOne. The music and sound is great. Between the sound, the attention to detail in the environment, and the very well written story, this game sucks you in. It would be the perfect game for those with a nice surround sound system (listening is very important for survival!). As for all the other as...

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Last Of Us Ps3

Description: Abandoned cities reclaimed by nature. A population decimated by a modern plague. Survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a brutal survivor, and Ellie, a young teenage girl who’s braver and wiser beyond her years, must work together if they hope to survive their journey across the US.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Video Game
                        Brand Sony
                        EAN 0711719981749
                        Feature Developed by Naughty Dog, creators of the best-selling Uncharted series
                        Genre-defining experience that blends survival and action elements
                        Character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague
                        Item Height 0.58 inches
                        Item Length 6.88 inches
                        Item Width 5.26 inches
                        Label Sony Computer Entertainment
                        Manufacturer Sony Computer Entertainment
                        MPN 98174
                        NumberOfItems 1
                        Package Height 0.5 inches
                        Package Length 6.7 inches
                        Package Weight 0.05 pounds
                        Package Width 5.3 inches
                        PackageQuantity 1